9/08/2015 - Art Interviews Debbie Anderson

"Slap Happy" is NO longer politically correct......
You know.....right ?
Nope...call me old fashioned, I was NOT aware! (All this PC makes me crazy.) OK! I will be pleasantly confused and a bit stranger than normal.....better?

Reactions: curandero81
ya' know occifer...I did NOT just beet..beat my wooman...sheeess jus' "Slap Happy"....ya' know...
duh
LOL

Reactions: Debi
Debi...you have really put so much time and effort into this forum...
to provide such a forum where normal ( I am an exception..) adult people can gather to have serious (and some humorous) exchanges.
I am sure you are satisfied and happily Debbie Anderson was on the forum and you did not have to feel embarrassed by a forum member's post ( sorry for the PC criticism ..it was more of my poor humor)
Anyway
THANK YOU DEBI

Many people do NOT do Facebook due to abuse of privacy....
So a forum such as MidnightFans is
all I use...
THANK YOU ....AGAIN
DEBI

Debi...you have really put so much time and effort into this forum...
to provide such a forum where normal ( I am an exception..) adult people can gather to have serious (and some humorous) exchanges.
I am sure you are satisfied and happily Debbie Anderson was on the forum and you did not have to feel embarrassed by a forum member's post ( sorry for the PC criticism ..it was more of my poor humor)
Anyway
THANK YOU DEBI
Thanks, Dero, for the kind words. And it is always a pleasure to have on Art's guests, and a special pleasure to have on a fellow witch. :)

Reactions: curandero81
Ahhhh
That one...
(blushing...embarrassing to confuse such beautiful witches..)
Really....
(Oh I also posted n Looking for Heaven)

Red Heads...I think of from TV and movies...
Rita Hayworth
Lucille Ball
Tina Louise
Gillian Anderson
even though some of Lucille's and Tina's and Rita's best work was B&W