9/08/2015 - Art Interviews Debbie Anderson

Some people really do NOT understand our judicial system...
His skin is "that color" must be GUILTY.
Her religion is "that religion" must be GUILTY
That boy lives "there" he must be GUILTY.
That man's profession is "that" he must be INNOCENT.
That woman is married to or comes from "that family" she must be INNOCENT..
OFF SOAPBOX

I am listening today, after the show as a AB time traveler. What a great show. I agree with caller Sharon; Art's interview style brings out the best in guests. I am enjoying the interview. Oh, how I wish Debbie would have mentioned the MidnightFans name with her compliment. At least Art should remember, for Heaven's sake. In any event, Debbie Anderson we are glad that you have visited and was made to feel more relaxed before the radio show.

Agreed. I hope that I was finally able to get that across.
You did, and the people I heard from who had concerns about it also appreciated it. :) Having been interviewed, I just want to point out to others, it is often difficult to get everything out on the table, so to speak, during the interview itself. Things move along pretty quickly and the amount of information to share often exceeds the length of the interview itself.

Reactions: curandero81
I'm sorry, rolede. I just missed it last night. I aprreciate you posting it! On live thread sometimes things go pretty fast. Pricey little thing it is!
I thought you missed it :)

I wonder if a used red traffic light would work (sans visor)

I thought you missed it :)

I wonder if a used red traffic light would work (sans visor)
LOL! Here we go!

7-red-police-beacon-light-bc-66173.jpg

THAT ought to get my attention! lol

Well, about the time rolede posted, I'd been on the forum almost 16 hours straight, and I think my eyeballs were square and my mind fading. I'm on 4 hours sleep now and need to be up tonight! So beware, members! I may be a little slap happy by tonight's show! :p