4-30-2021 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

Hi Deb, Countess...

I'm allergic to our Pug. Dog dander is my bane. Kelly lets her sleep in our bed so I have to replace my pillow cases every single night, or I won't be able to open my eyes in the morning.
I can't take my normal allergy meds right now so I am having one heck of a spring!

All I can take is Claretin, and it's only half effective. Hang in there, Debi!

Lunch is over, I have to get back to work. Will check-in later today. Have a great afternoon, gang.

Reactions: Debi
All I can take is Claretin, and it's only half effective. Hang in there, Debi!
I usually take Clariten as well but I was just told "NO" because of my B/P right now and a new med on board. My husband said I look like I've been punched in both eyes. I can still see, so I'm gonna consider this all good. I will just avoid mirrors...lol

It has taken me most of the morning to pry my eyes open from the allergies today! With all the rain the blooms are in overdrive! Nature is beautiful but pollen is deadly! lol
Damn I would think being on oxygen would lessen the pollen influence. My allergies have abated since wearing a mask every time I leave the house.

Hi Deb, Countess...

I'm allergic to our Pug. Dog dander is my bane. Kelly lets her sleep in our bed so I have to replace my pillow cases every single night, or I won't be able to open my eyes in the morning.
Hi GW

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Damn I would think being on oxygen would lessen the pollen influence. My allergies have abated since wearing a mask every time I leave the house.
Oh, the LUNGS are just fine! lol It's the floating in the breeze stuff. Every tree and plant out there is blooming right now. I open the door to release the dogs and smack! The bees are snorting lines of the stuff off the car.

• Haha
Reactions: garnetsilver
Honest to God one day just blends seamlessly into another. So it’s Friday. Dang. This week went fast.
Hi Amused! Yup, this has been a real item of discussion around here. Yesterday we were all trying to figure out our time confusion.

Oh, the LUNGS are just fine! lol It's the floating in the breeze stuff. Every tree and plant out there is blooming right now. I open the door to release the dogs and smack! The bees are snorting lines of the stuff off the car.
I am living in Phoenix AZ where we now have perpetual spring. Thank you climate change. The southwest is in a exceptionally extreme drought. I am allergic to everything and have asthma almost every day. The Palo Verde trees have budded out 5 times since last spring. My dog goes out and drags pollen back with him. The little stinker is going to get groomed tomorrow. I keep his hair real short as it is easier to wipe pollen off him so we can cuddle.

Reactions: garnetsilver