You and two friends..

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

334694058_906579993926353_3841313428387240754_n.jpg

No TV, no internet, no fridge, no nothing. Just the basic hut and the boats. Who are you taking with you, why, and what non-electronic supplies are you packing to go with you?

View attachment 46868
No TV, no internet, no fridge, no nothing. Just the basic hut and the boats. Who are you taking with you, why, and what non-electronic supplies are you packing to go with you?
Are non-perishable food and potable water provided or do we have to bring them?

You have some basic survival food and water. What else are you bringing...and before you ask, yes, you get a can opener included in that...lol
Ok. As for the two others, must they be actual friends or can they be others (either living, dead, or fictional) we don't know?

I'd bring basically what I'd take if I was going on an extended camping/fising trip, but would include a small propane powered grill and enough propane to last a month. I'd also take my prescription meds, sunscreen, and half dozen books.

The two people are a lot more thought provoking. One for sure would an expert in survival, someone like Les Stroud or Bear Grylls. (More entertaining than either of those two would be the barefoot bush hippie from "Dual Survival," Cody Lundin. He is a hoot.)

The second would be former PotUS, Jimmy Carter. Not trying to make this a political discussion, but Carter is someone I've long respected. Not a good president, but a very good man. To my mind, he made many wrong decisions for all the right/moral reasons. An opportunity to discuss weighing political expediencies against devout Christian values with him would be fascinating.

If Carter couldn't make it, I'd take Jad.