You and two friends..

A chainsaw , petrol, rifle, fishing line, lighter, knife and cooking pots. Gigi Hadid and Stevie Nicks. I don't really care if they are useless at survival techniques :D .

well, if food and water is supplied im just getting off the boat butt naked and chilling on the beach and swimming/snorkeling for the whole month.....maybe a few books and a spear gun would come in handy... im guessing the huts have hammocks and blankets already..... finding the 2 people who would go with me under those conditions would probably be the hardest part....

well, if food and water is supplied im just getting off the boat butt naked and chilling on the beach and swimming/snorkeling for the whole month.....maybe a few books and a spear gun would come in handy... im guessing the huts have hammocks and blankets already..... finding the 2 people who would go with me under those conditions would probably be the hardest part....
which leads me to the question of "did they really need a pool there"... i think a putt-putt course would have been a better option for entertainment..... theres no shortage of where to swim to need a pool.....