Worst Date

Omg that’s the best “worst date story ever”! I spit out my pop. Oh Oz that had to be horrible.
It was Lynne, lol. I've never been on a dating line since. I find people attractive more from their personality than looks but added bad hygiene, fixable surplus body hair (or Winter coat) and lying about having a family was bad icing on the inedible cake, lol. I hope she found her true love but I feel she may have a lot of bus trips in the meantime. I wish I had a pic of my face when she arrived, lol.

I find people attractive more from their personality than looks but added bad hygiene, fixable surplus body hair (or Winter coat) and lying about having a family was bad icing on the inedible cake, lol. I hope she found her true love
awe, Oz im sure she did just fine, probably found a nice yowie to settle down with and had a bunch of little hairy ones running around the outback.... probably worked out for the best, and you got an encounter to remember for a lifetime.....life is good

awe, Oz im sure she did just fine, probably found a nice yowie to settle down with and had a bunch of little hairy ones running around the outback.... probably worked out for the best, and you got an encounter to remember for a lifetime.....life is good
Lol, yeah when you look at it like that I was blessed. And yeah, she probably has added to the Yowie gene pool which is always a good thing ;th . Or maybe not in this case.

nah, he probably just gave everything in a previous relationship, which is good and as it should be, but you always got to get a couple things back when it ends.....his ex probably still has them in her purse as a souvenir..........

From what I remember, he had never had a relationship before. No wonder really, given his ridiculous behaviour! I guess that should have been a red flag for me...

People really are wired differently. When you finally meet that person that instantly you jive/mesh with, you absolutely know it down to your core. Those lucky enough to have met their 'soul mates' thumbs up to you!

Reactions: Lynne and RoseRed
People really are wired differently. When you finally meet that person that instantly you jive/mesh with, you absolutely know it down to your core. Those lucky enough to have met their 'soul mates' thumbs up to you!
Which is great, as long as the other person feels the same! :grinning: Otherwise it gets a bit stalker-esque... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Which is great, as long as the other person feels the same! :grinning: Otherwise it gets a bit stalker-esque... :oops:
Yeah. It is a mutual feeling between soul-bound people for sure. I have been searching for mine, think i found her long ago and situations didn't match, and poof. Unfortunately, i seem to be a craziness magnet lol. So one day upon beating my head against the wall i may find 'the one' beating her head against the same wall rofl.

Yeah. It is a mutual feeling between soul-bound people for sure. I have been searching for mine, think i found her long ago and situations didn't match, and poof. Unfortunately, i seem to be a craziness magnet lol. So one day upon beating my head against the wall i may find 'the one' beating her head against the same wall rofl.
I am also guilty of being a "craziness magnet"! I hope you find her, Selectric, because you deserve to be happy.

I am also guilty of being a "craziness magnet"! I hope you find her, Selectric, because you deserve to be happy.
Absolutely. We all deserve that. Not always do we catch the train at the right moment, so we just keep going lol. All you can do. When things align, it will happen at that moment that is right for both people involved. Nobody is ever truly alone. You are as alone as you make yourself to be. Companionship is easy to find. Life long commitment is something that is felt.