What might happen in Alien invasion

How would aliens coming here to avail themselves of Earth specific resources be any different than early Earth explorers/traders going to other lands to get things like tobacco, tea, coffee, spices, and sadly, slaves not available in their home lands? The logistical problems would be proportionate considering the advanced technology one would assume possessed by aliens.

Indeed. My first thought. Brent also basis his assumption on 'Outer Space' and the technology needed to travel vast, unfathomable, distance's... which lead's him to question, why come all the way out here to the boonies and bypass multitude's of Star System's and Planets? That is a pretty big assumption. What about Interstellar, Dimensional, and Wormhole's as far more likely scenario's in getting from Point A to Point B? Even us lowly earth people have moved on to Quantum Theory and Mechanics.

I've got more thoughts on this thread but I'm in a hurry tonight. So til next time -- ado ado

Reactions: Mokey
WitchAndShaman. I believe in the gnostic teachings and Carlo's Castaneda's work under Don Juan Matus. on the nature of "Alien" beings. The spiritual beings are seen as Arhcons called in the Nag Hammadi Gnostic Christian texts. Don Juan calls them Fliers.

Here's some interesting facts on the gnostic and Yaqui shaman connection:

1. The Toltec exposure of an alien mind or foreign installation that makes us less and other than we humanly are: comparable to the Gnostic idea of a dehumanizing ideological virus implanted in our minds by the Alien/Archons.

2. The importance for the sorcerer of mastering intent: comparable to Gnostic emphasis on ennoia, intentionality, which aligns us with the Gods and elevates us above the Archons.

3. Castaneda's emphasis on syntax (correct attributions, and the use of mental command signals for directing intent): comparable to Gnostic teaching on ennoia, mental clarity, and correct attribution (right use of definitions).

4. The Toltec assertion that predation is "the topic of topics": comparable to the Gnostic emphasis on the intrusion of the Archons. Facing intrusion is essential, because if we cannot see how we are deviated, we cannot find our true path in the cosmos.

5. The work with lucid dreaming, astral travel, projection of the double, in Gnostic circles and the Mystery Schools: comparable to many episodes in Castaneda.

6. The Toltec model of great bands of emanations that pervade the universe: comparable to the emanations or streamings from the Pleroma described in Mystery School revelation texts.

7. The Toltec distinction between organic and inorganic beings: comparable to the distinction between humans and Archons in Gnostic cosmology.

8. The Toltec exploration of other worlds and dimensions through the practice of non-ordinary awareness: comparable to age-old shamanic practices of the Mystery Schools.

9 Don Juan's description of the "luminous egg": comparable to the oval of clear light in Gnostic revelation texts and the augoeides or "auric egg" of the Mysteries.

10. The Toltec figure of the Eagle, a primary metaphor in Castaneda: comparable to the same figure in the Nag Hammadi Codices where the instructing voice of sacred mind, perhaps equivalent to Castaneda's "voice of seeing," states.

"I appeared in the form of an Eagle on the Tree of Knowledge, the primal knowing that arises in the pure light, that I might teach them and awaken them out of the depth of sleep".
(The Apocryphon of John, 23.25-30) - John Lamb

Last edited:
Reactions: Mokey
@wtichandshaman. I believe in the gnostic teachings and Carlo's Castaneda's work under Don Juan Matus. on the nature of "Alien" beings. The spiritual beings are seen as Arhcons called in the Nag Hammadi Gnostic Christian texts. Don Juan calls them Fliers.

Here's some interesting facts on the gnostic and Yaqui shaman connection:

1. The Toltec exposure of an alien mind or foreign installation that makes us less and other than we humanly are: comparable to the Gnostic idea of a dehumanizing ideological virus implanted in our minds by the Alien/Archons.

2. The importance for the sorcerer of mastering intent: comparable to Gnostic emphasis on ennoia, intentionality, which aligns us with the Gods and elevates us above the Archons.

3. Castaneda's emphasis on syntax (correct attributions, and the use of mental command signals for directing intent): comparable to Gnostic teaching on ennoia, mental clarity, and correct attribution (right use of definitions).

4. The Toltec assertion that predation is "the topic of topics": comparable to the Gnostic emphasis on the intrusion of the Archons. Facing intrusion is essential, because if we cannot see how we are deviated, we cannot find our true path in the cosmos.

5. The work with lucid dreaming, astral travel, projection of the double, in Gnostic circles and the Mystery Schools: comparable to many episodes in Castaneda.

6. The Toltec model of great bands of emanations that pervade the universe: comparable to the emanations or streamings from the Pleroma described in Mystery School revelation texts.

7. The Toltec distinction between organic and inorganic beings: comparable to the distinction between humans and Archons in Gnostic cosmology.

8. The Toltec exploration of other worlds and dimensions through the practice of non-ordinary awareness: comparable to age-old shamanic practices of the Mystery Schools.

9 Don Juan's description of the "luminous egg": comparable to the oval of clear light in Gnostic revelation texts and the augoeides or "auric egg" of the Mysteries.

10. The Toltec figure of the Eagle, a primary metaphor in Castaneda: comparable to the same figure in the Nag Hammadi Codices where the instructing voice of sacred mind, perhaps equivalent to Castaneda's "voice of seeing," states.

"I appeared in the form of an Eagle on the Tree of Knowledge, the primal knowing that arises in the pure light, that I might teach them and awaken them out of the depth of sleep".
(The Apocryphon of John, 23.25-30) - John Lamb

Carlos Castaneda....a name I haven't heard in years. My college roommate was a big fan, I recall him talking about being on the look out for a white crow. Wasn't Castaneda widely discredited, either late in life or after his death, with claims Don Juan never existed? I distinctly remember reading a quote from his wife that the Don Juan character was named by Castaneda after a type of wine he and his wife enjoyed.

Reactions: Paulm
Don Juan is real. Taisha Aberlar is also one of them studied under Don Juan. Of course you're going to get people who "discredit", but never attempted the practical aspects of the teachings. That goes for every mystic or occultist I know that someone's trying to "discredit". I highly doubt Carlos knew anything on Gnostic beliefs and he makes no mention of Gnosticism in his works. His work as far as I know is real, especially when it just happens to fall in line with Gnosticism(read above at the uncanny similarities). He talks bring about Tibetan Buddhism at one point, I remember when they talk about reincarnation. There's countless forums that talk about shamanism, sorcery, astral projection etc., and people I've came across a while back(I still keep in touch) are in contact with Don Juan, just not on this plane.

Last edited:
Wasn't Castaneda widely discredited, either late in life or after his death, with claims Don Juan never existed? I distinctly remember reading a quote from his wife that the Don Juan character was named by Castaneda after a type of wine he and his wife enjoyed.
not sure of "widely discredited", but his works, esp the book referred to here has been thought of as just fiction by most in the philosophy field....
he quite possibly took the teachings of past ways, shamanism etc...and mixed them with other beliefs teachings and made a kinda mish mash system, so to speak.... kinda the same as every other "expert" I mentioned that muddied up the waters in the 80's and 90's.... he just started that trend in the late 60's.....which was the start of the actual "new age" era... things can still be learned from these type writers, but you have to understand what it is...and don't take it as gospel, so to speak....

Reactions: Duke
not sure of "widely discredited", but his works, esp the book referred to here has been thought of as just fiction by most in the philosophy field....
he quite possibly took the teachings of past ways, shamanism etc...and mixed them with other beliefs teachings and made a kinda mish mash system, so to speak.... kinda the same as every other "expert" I mentioned that muddied up the waters in the 80's and 90's.... he just started that trend in the late 60's.....which was the start of the actual "new age" era... things can still be learned from these type writers, but you have to understand what it is...and don't take it as gospel, so to speak....

Ok, fair enough. What you said is pretty much what I remember, fiction with some claims of plagiarism. I guess whether that means being discredited is open to interpretation.

Reactions: Paulm
Ok, fair enough. What you said is pretty much what I remember, fiction with some claims of plagiarism. I guess whether that means being discredited is open to interpretation.
well, you know its one of those fields where someone stands on the shoulders of the greats before them and builds from there.... I guess a certain amount of plagiarism is tolerated to build your point of view.....but then it gets carried away and becomes something that is an entity of its own before it is actually called out as plagiarism or a sham....I don't follow this guy or know enough about him to go there so was just giving him the benefit of doubt...lol

well, you know its one of those fields where someone stands on the shoulders of the greats before them and builds from there.... I guess a certain amount of plagiarism is tolerated to build your point of view.....but then it gets carried away and becomes something that is an entity of its own before it is actually called out as plagiarism or a sham....I don't follow this guy or know enough about him to go there so was just giving him the benefit of doubt...lol

No argument from me. I'm a firm proponent of people embracing whatever belief system suits their needs, regardless of criticism of that system from whatever sources.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm and Mokey