What might happen in Alien invasion

I am also RH negative, though probably seriously lacking in the abilities compared to all the members here.
I actually had a very deep feeling you were!

Now, I'm with you on the not an alien connection, but with you on the may be something more here portion of the program. Any guesses what that might be?

no clue....RH neg only makes up about 15 % of the population, it is a mutation but as to what causes it or where it originates I couldn't even begin to guess. when you try to research it you always end up in the fringe alien/nephilm/etc... end of the spectrum...some say it only showed up recently....40000 years or so ago... and that it is different from the standard idea we evolved from apes....(hence the alien theorist jumping on the wagon)...but how or why could it effect ppl in a way that makes them more sensitive.....i knew I should have studied genetics and DNA more...lol

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
no clue....RH neg only makes up about 15 % of the population, it is a mutation but as to what causes it or where it originates I couldn't even begin to guess. when you try to research it you always end up in the fringe alien/nephilm/etc... end of the spectrum...some say it only showed up recently....40000 years or so ago... and that it is different from the standard idea we evolved from apes....(hence the alien theorist jumping on the wagon)...but how or why could it effect ppl in a way that makes them more sensitive.....i knew I should have studied genetics and DNA more...lol
Time to drag out my med books again. Sheesh. See what you and Mokey have started? :p

so, now im wondering if all the psychic tests.... flashcards, etc... were done using RH-neg ppl only, would the results be different, ?(more positive percentages)..... would this group be more receptive of each other or more connected......or is this something that really cant be studied because there is a "spiritual" reason for it.... now im thinking way too much on this.....dang it

some things just have to be accepted for what they are........
It's all a journey of lessons and learning.

413exKauukL._SX425_.jpg

Reactions: Donna K. and Paulm

View attachment 17458
I agree 100%.... that's why I stopped at the gate of far east teachings of enlightenment and stayed there....I haven't tried studying anything new since everybody and their brother starting writing books claiming to be "experts" and muddying up the waters back in the late 80's - early 90's.....give me the old teachings and practices over the new age stuff anyday.

I agree 100%.... that's why I stopped at the gate of far east teachings of enlightenment and stayed there....I haven't tried studying anything new since everybody and their brother starting writing books claiming to be "experts" and muddying up the waters back in the late 80's - early 90's.....give me the old teachings and practices over the new age stuff anyday.
There you go
Right on man ;)

Reactions: Donna K. and Paulm

View attachment 17458
That is the most sacred of sounds, it is everything and all of creation in one sound.......one could start writing and in a lifetime never peel all the layers away or reach full understanding of that concept.....many koans and teachings of enlightenment have tried...... Just live life in every breath...many years of philosophy and that's all I have....lol.

Reactions: Donna K. and Mokey