What is the strangest...

What flavor ramen? I don't get it.
Strangest? Bear, grouse. But I think the unknown is not only strange but dangerous. There is a lot of old-world ethnicity in my neck of the woods. So I have tried lots of things that I don't know what it is and I can't pronounce it. But you better. Or somebody's Nana is going to curse you or sell you to the gypsies.
Naw I meant the ramen noodles and replacing the soup base with kraft dinner cheese

Reactions: Lynne
As a kid Jelly Tots (small round jelly sugar covered candies), sprinkled with curry powder. I enjoyed it but the bullies avoided me in the playground. Years later on a TV interview Billy Connolly mentioned the same combination. Nothing weird in adult life although until recently we never saw a lot of foreign cuisine like sushi (love it), first tried in Los Angeles.

Any of you tried haggis?

Reactions: Debi
Oh, and Australian Vegemite. I like it but it really is an acquired taste, I think a yeast extract. Aussies spread it on toast

Yeah both are a bit love or hate
I admit to being a very picky eater. I have some things that are simply on the NOPE list and many others I just prefer to not touch but would eat in a pinch. I think my weirdest combo is peanut butter on pancakes smothered in syrup. Won't eat a pancake without the peanut butter!

Reactions: TonyM
I admit to being a very picky eater. I have some things that are simply on the NOPE list and many others I just prefer to not touch but would eat in a pinch. I think my weirdest combo is peanut butter on pancakes smothered in syrup. Won't eat a pancake without the peanut butter!

As a kid I was very fussy and really just lived on baked beans and biscuits. As an adult I'm a bit of a foodie but can't do cheese except for mozzarella which doesn't taste of cheese. One of the highlights of foreign travel is trying out local cuisine.

As a kid I was very fussy and really just lived on baked beans and biscuits. As an adult I'm a bit of a foodie but can't do cheese except for mozzarella which doesn't taste of cheese. One of the highlights of foreign travel is trying out local cuisine.
LG you and Jad have had such well traveled lives. I love to hear the stories because I’ll probably never get to those places.

Reactions: Debi and TonyM
LG you and Jad have had such well traveled lives. I love to hear the stories because I’ll probably never get to those places.

Living in the UK Europe is easy to get to. Other than visiting family in Ireland I've mostly been in foreign countries for work and rarely got to be a tourist so this year I hope to visit a few places I've lived but purely for leisure.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi