What is the strangest...

Living in the UK Europe is easy to get to. Other than visiting family in Ireland I've mostly been in foreign countries for work and rarely got to be a tourist so this year I hope to visit a few places I've lived but purely for leisure.
Take lots of pics

Reactions: TonyM
WHAT IS THE STRANGEST THING OR COMBINATION OF THINGS YOU'VE EVER EATEN?

AND....DO YOU STILL EAT IT?

th
th
Cantaloupe and mustard. Haven't eaten it in 3 or 4 years.

scrambled eggs and mustard i guess i haven't had it in a while it is good though.

I must admit this is a odd one. I think you’d win the prize for this.

Welcome Tyler !

Tyler, hello & welcome aboard. Now I got to ask how cantaloupe and mustard came to be. Was this like two random grocery carts crashing in the night ? Was this against your will ? Or just healthy childhood curiosity and impulsiveness ?
:D

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I admit to being a very picky eater. I have some things that are simply on the NOPE list and many others I just prefer to not touch but would eat in a pinch. I think my weirdest combo is peanut butter on pancakes smothered in syrup. Won't eat a pancake without the peanut butter!

Debi, I eat PB and jelly on pancakes but don’t think of the combo as being especially odd.

Okay Tyler. How about broiled bacon wrapped bananas with Tabasco? It is actually a recipe I found in an upscale cookbook and whipped on my friends as an appetizer one night. They all liked it...me too.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman