What is Magic?

I'm about the most computer illiterate person you'll meet. I just assume they work using magic.
Reminded of this golden oldie....
Then-a-Miracle-Occurs-Copyrighted-artwork-by-Sydney-Harris-Inc-All-materials-used-with.png

The right hand path and left hand path, selfish magic is left hand path.

In my time in Africa I've run into exorcisms taking place...i didnt stick around for that. I just asked what was going in and once i found out i was gone! Delt with black magic practitioners. If you're an albino there you're screwed! Even albino animals are in high demand for black magic practitioners there.

• Sad
Reactions: LightofPrometheus
Also the lines and stuff on a computer motherboard are pretty much identical to medieval Hebrew magic sigils which harnessed the power of spirits. So maybe computers are run off of spirit power? The principals on which the sigils work and how computers work are quite similar.
Tablet Magazine

Reactions: Archaeoastronomer
In my time in Africa I've run into exorcisms taking place...i didnt stick around for that. I just asked what was going in and once i found out i was gone! Delt with black magic practitioners. If you're an albino there you're screwed! Even albino animals are in high demand for black magic practitioners there.
Poor folks. People should know better! Especially wizards and folks with power on that level.