What is Magic?

Also, would not Magic be natural? A, so to speak, alternative way of understanding the fundamental rules of reality? An alternete physics?
Have you read the Universal One by Walter Russel? It helped me reconcile what I viewed as opposing things, Science and Magic. Both worked, but in my mind, if one was true, the other must be false. The Universal helped show that all are one, so therefore, Science and Magic are one. Merely differunt facets of the same jewel.
alternate physics, reality, time, ...... as Debi said, dont get caught by semantics, and one thing that is the biggest trap is overthinking it. not sure what or how deep your curiosity goes, or for what purpose. but if new to any of the "abilities", "gifts", other spirituality type sides, overthinking the study will mire you down for years. just let it be, feel the truth..... be in the zone.

So what are y`alls thoughts on what magic is? Projection of Mind upon matter? A form of Science? or something else?
I's still say that the best definition of magic is 'anything which can't be explained by current scientific theory'. Anything else relating to intent or mind over matter is discussing a subset of magic, but all kinds of weird and wonderful things fall into the magical class which just happen.

Creating effects in the physical world via supernatural means.

What do you mean exactly by supernatural means? Simply accomplished in tandem with spirits? This is a good explanation, but not a complete one. For example, "Natural Magic", includes a lot of herbal remedies and crystal healing, long thought to be actual magic, is being shown to be a natural effect of the materials.

Or the fact that the Egyptians, and many ancient cultures, moved stones weighing thousands of pounds, which only our most powerful cranes can barely shift, yet there is evidence that many ancient cultures used vibration to levitate the stones. Magic? No, the science of Cymatics. A good deal of definition as to what magic is depends on how much we know about the method in which it was accomplished. Excuse me, I`m just typing to myself to follow progression of thought.

Hi LightofPrometheus,
Firstly selfish magic is a gray area, it should and can be done to benefit all.

1679190002448.png

Hi LightofPrometheus ,

You have to study electional astrology:-