Weird Experience with Radio

I've been seeing 10:11, 11:11, 10:01, as well as 2:22 and 3:33. Now, I find that creepy too, because of the frequency of seeing it.
Skeptics will say we just remember these times but I think there is more to it.Knowing how sensitive you are I'm inclined to think you have picked this radio message up for a reason,but with all this kind of thing it's almost like a riddle you have to decipher.

Skeptics will say we just remember these times but I think there is more to it.Knowing how sensitive you are I'm inclined to think you have picked this radio message up for a reason,but with all this kind of thing it's almost like a riddle you have to decipher.
I agree. Even though it was many years ago, I still get an uneasy feeling when I remember that broadcast.

Reactions: ozentity
Would be interesting to know if any Satanic groups released chant CDs around that time in response to the religious order CDs? If so, I could easily imagine some SW station broadcasting them. As UT pointed out above, there were/are some really weird things on SW.

Btw, I just checked YouTube, and there are Satanic chants. I didn't listen to any, but they're there.
You know, that sounds like it would have been what I heard!

Reactions: Paintman
Here's another way to look at it.
Did you hear this disturbing broadcast (for whatever reason) being meaningful for the times you were living in then ?
Or for your unsettling memories of it being meaningful today?

I've had some weird experiences with both radios and the old tube-type TVs. Used to be that at Midnight they played the national anthem and then went off the air. If you went to sleep with the TV on you would wake up to white noise and static on the screen. You will hear a lot of strange stuff in white noise. I also had an FM stereo that would go on and off depending on where I stood. One night I got it down to a space the size of my hand. Move it and the radio went off and then move it back and it would come on. I often have strange effects on electrical things.

Here's another way to look at it.
Did you hear this disturbing broadcast (for whatever reason) being meaningful for the times you were living in then ?
Or for your unsettling memories of it being meaningful today?
Let's see... I was actually getting re-acquainted with my father, from whom I had become estranged when my parent's divorced. His involvement in dark things made me uneasy around him, and on some level, I connected the incident with the radio with him. And, I am willing to bet it is to do with the trying things that are going on today as well. So, correct on both counts!

Let's see... I was actually getting re-acquainted with my father, from whom I had become estranged when my parent's divorced. His involvement in dark things made me uneasy around him, and on some level, I connected the incident with the radio with him. And, I am willing to bet it is to do with the trying things that are going on today as well. So, correct on both counts!

Did you ever mention the radio incident to your Dad?