We welcome your stories and experiences

Hi thanks for welcome , the time 2:31 thus far have not proved significant , though I have avoided a bus with that number on it once , it was a very strange feeling upon waking , almost like a dream with an edge to it , I can remember the crux of that feeling as if it was yesterday.
I had a dream a bit later that I guess made me ill at ease , where the in between life came into focus , and the impression that when I die , the soul who I meet after cleansing , explains to me that they sent me messages , I was supposed to understand , but I didn’t wake up, the messages were sent to wake me up, now nearing the last decades of life , I know I haven’t woke up , I was troubled by , unseen things as a nine to eleven year old , but it went away , this event came a bit later , I have no abilities of a psychic nature , but some things odd have happened occasionally ,a couple of frightening things, but the watch thing stands out for some reason.

Reactions: Charleh
Hi thanks for welcome , the time 2:31 thus far have not proved significant , though I have avoided a bus with that number on it once , it was a very strange feeling upon waking , almost like a dream with an edge to it , I can remember the crux of that feeling as if it was yesterday.
I had a dream a bit later that I guess made me ill at ease , where the in between life came into focus , and the impression that when I die , the soul who I meet after cleansing , explains to me that they sent me messages , I was supposed to understand , but I didn’t wake up, the messages were sent to wake me up, now nearing the last decades of life , I know I haven’t woke up , I was troubled by , unseen things as a nine to eleven year old , but it went away , this event came a bit later , I have no abilities of a psychic nature , but some things odd have happened occasionally ,a couple of frightening things, but the watch thing stands out for some reason.
Thanks for sharing man. I hope you find some answers soon. Maybe someone here who knows a bit about numerology can help you out. There’s many different walks of life here and you’re bound to find someone to guide you in the right direction.

Reactions: PHELAATEZ
The following event described , occurred when I was aged ,approx twelve years .
As a background , I used to remove my new fang LCD watch before sleeping every night, I would place it in the bottom drawer of a desk beside my bed .
I developed a trick somehow of waking in the night , guessing the time and then confirming I had guessed right approx 98% of the time .
But on this particular night I awoke abruptly, I felt instantly wide awake and alert, as if I sensed something in my room, not evil but something ...the numerals 2:31 were lit up in my mind, but I didn’t open the draw immediately, instead... I turned in the bed for what seemed approx five minutes ,but couldn’t shake the numbers , so I reached down to draw and took out watch, pressed the light button on side of dial ....the watch read.... 2:31.
The hairs did raise on my neck , I was young but somehow I knew something very odd had just occurred, I know a few minutes had passed since awakening with the time 2:31 in my mind , I didn’t check time like I normally did immediately , but despite minutes lapsing the time on watch matched the initial time in my mind.
I have been wary of the numbers 2 :31 all my life since , but in later life feel it was some sort of message about time itself , or reality.
I had some odd memories as a child about perhaps past lives, and some memory of the time between another life and being born again , including the cleansing process (hell?) and being comforted by a blond woman ,as I waited for rebirth .
To be honest don’t know if the past live memories are real or imagined, but I think strongly the former, I perhaps feel the watch event , was some sort of communication from spirits , angel, God .
This is a true honest account , I actually joined this forum after a couple of beers, because the event has stuck with me for decades, anyway I have posted it now , in honesty .
Welcome, phelaatez, and thanks for sharing. 231 can be time or a page number, or if your lucky, a lottery number. I would look through your memory banks to see what this may mean.

Hi and thanks for sharing your expierence. Often these type of things are meant just for you and it’s so personal no one may be able to interrupt it. Your gut feelings may be the closest. Reflect on what was going on in your life at that time.

I think sometimes we just get premonitions of the future. Maybe when you first woke up that was what happened. You saw the future time. You had been practicing guessing the time and you actually predicted the future time you would look at the watch! That’s my take

Thanks for the reply , I just realised the significance of the numbers , and it relates to the death of my father over a decade ago, it is very sad , and I have just realised I buried the connection since his death, I feel I should have not shared this factual story, as you stated it is a personal thing , but now I know that event was from the other place .

Thanks for the reply , I just realised the significance of the numbers , and it relates to the death of my father over a decade ago, it is very sad , and I have just realised I buried the connection since his death, I feel I should have not shared this factual story, as you stated it is a personal thing , but now I know that event was from the other place .
Well I guess posting here caused you to reflect on it. This was a message a long time in coming , you got a gift, I’m guessing it came at the right time.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi.I was drinkin with muy Friends and one of them told us about him moving to his brother room(unused for about 6 months).The first night while in a half sleep state he saw a shadow hugging his own knees at the room corner.Luckily he sleep with two of his three german shepherd.And claims that the dogs growl everytime the shadow tried to mover.After this he told us about the weird dreams that followed.Both of them involved his most significant recent relationships.Both told him that nothing really matters.After that they were brutally murdered waking him up.I think it has to be something about his brother(who often dated crazy girls). I'm from South América and witchcraft is kinda of a common thing.Especially to harm ex partners or "Tie" someone to you.But I would like more info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charleh
Hi.I was drinkin with muy Friends and one of them told us about him moving to his brother room(unused for about 6 months).The first night while in a half sleep state he saw a shadow hugging his own knees at the room corner.Luckily he sleep with two of his three german shepherd.And claims that the dogs growl everytime the shadow tried to mover.After this he told us about the weird dreams that followed.Both of them involved his most significant recent relationships.Both told him that nothing really matters.After that they were brutally murdered.I think it has to be something about his brother(who often dated crazy girls). I'm from South América and witchcraft is kinda of a common thing.Especially to harm ex partners or "Tie" someone to you.But I would like more info.
Welcome to the forum Armatheos. Thanks for clarifying on the dream part.

Hi.I was drinkin with muy Friends and one of them told us about him moving to his brother room(unused for about 6 months).The first night while in a half sleep state he saw a shadow hugging his own knees at the room corner.Luckily he sleep with two of his three german shepherd.And claims that the dogs growl everytime the shadow tried to mover.After this he told us about the weird dreams that followed.Both of them involved his most significant recent relationships.Both told him that nothing really matters.After that they were brutally murdered waking him up.I think it has to be something about his brother(who often dated crazy girls). I'm from South América and witchcraft is kinda of a common thing.Especially to harm ex partners or "Tie" someone to you.But I would like more info.
I think the shadow figure your buddy saw had some tie to the dream. Can’t be too sure. Could you elaborate more on what was in that dream and if he saw something similar to that shadow figure in the fetal position?