We welcome your stories and experiences

I think the shadow figure your buddy saw had some tie to the dream. Can’t be too sure. Could you elaborate more on what was in that dream and if he saw something similar to that shadow figure in the fetal position?
1.He dreams about a friend gathering.He follows a group that is leaving then meeting two old friends.Then he and this guys end up un another gathering.But this people are all in underwear and home friendly clothes.There he find his ex girlfriend.They spend some time doing nothing and listening a gramophone.After this she shows him a secreto place. And gives him 3 objects.Then he kinda fall sleep(?).He wake up and find her into a Wooden cage.He tried to free her but is stopped.Finally she tell him to miss her.And a man ripped her head from behind as she yell that nothing matter.
As for the second one ,we havent heard it fully yet.

Reactions: Charleh
1.He dreams about a friend gathering.He follows a group that is leaving then meeting two old friends.Then he and this guys end up un another gathering.But this people are all in underwear and home friendly clothes.There he find his ex girlfriend.They spend some time doing nothing and listening a gramophone.After this she shows him a secreto place. And gives him 3 objects.Then he kinda fall sleep(?).He wake up and find her into a Wooden cage.He tried to free her but is stopped.Finally she tell him to miss her.And a man ripped her head from behind as she yell that nothing matter.
As for the second one ,we havent heard it fully yet.
I guess I don’t see the connection. The shadow figure was a guy?

Reactions: armatheos
Hi Armatheos. I’m think we are loosing some of your story due to language translation, however I will try to understand.

The shadow person may be connected to the nightmares or it may be just a coincidence. Did this shadow person ever show again ? We’ve all had times that we’ve had a bad nightmare. What made your friend think there was more to them besides seeing this entity?

Reactions: armatheos
Welcome to the forum armatheos. :) Where in South America are you from?
I am from Peru. A lot of Shamanism and weird witchcraft.And adoration to the earth (the mountains are called Apus) there is something called "pay to the earth" usually from pouring alcohol on the ground and burying meat or tiny animals.Or people.But I havent heard of any of people in recent years.And this is only on the Mountain Range.Coast and Jungle zones have their own weird things.

Reactions: Seahunter
I guess I don’t see the connection. The shadow figure was a guy?
He thinks so.But he called a Shaman(or Brujo) to practice a "limpia"(or purification).Most of peruvian people are superstitious.And Most of them had seen something weird at some point of their life.The dreams stopped.But the dogs still act strange at night from time to time.

Hi Armatheos. I’m think we are loosing some of your story due to language translation, however I will try to understand.

The shadow person may be connected to the nightmares or it may be just a coincidence. Did this shadow person ever show again ? We’ve all had times that we’ve had a bad nightmare. What made your friend think there was more to them besides seeing this entity?
Yeah.I am sorry but I am not that good at redaction.Well I think maybe it has something about native witchcraft.Our native shamanism kind of resembles the Mexican witchcraft(adorating la Santa Muerte).So its kind of complicated.I wonder if wicka or native american rituals are similar

I am from Peru. A lot of Shamanism and weird witchcraft.And adoration to the earth (the mountains are called Apus) there is something called "pay to the earth" usually from pouring alcohol on the ground and burying meat or tiny animals.Or people.But I havent heard of any of people in recent years.And this is only on the Mountain Range.Coast and Jungle zones have their own weird things.
Ah, Peru. I studied a semester in Quito, Ecuador. I remember reading of the Jivaro who were cannibals and made shrunken heads! :eek:

Reactions: Lynne
Ah, Peru. I studied a semester in Quito, Ecuador. I remember reading of the Jivaro who were cannibals and made shrunken heads! :eek:
Quito?Thats awesome.I really look up to visit one day.But thing are all calmed down.Jibaros dont shrink heads anymore.But ayahuasca rituals are still possible.

Quito?Thats awesome.I really look up to visit one day.But thing are all calmed down.Jibaros dont shrink heads anymore.But ayahuasca rituals are still possible.
Being in school we were told not to try ayahuasca. They said it was too dangerous. Do you think it is safe to use?