Visions /premonitions /dejavu

Just read it when you’re mind is clear and make sense if it. You might actually be doing this and not even realize it. That’s what I was getting at. I got 100% in psychology. I’m good with numbers...writing....lots of things...my siblings are very successful and they just look at me like where does it come from LOL. Idk.
Will do. My Brother is in top 1% of American incomes - he’s extremely mega successful. He looks at me with strange forms of amazement for how I ”see things”. Oh! I see things alright... :)

Reactions: Nik
Yeah my family just looks at me like I'm a wackadoodle at times :tearsofjoy:

I wrote this after my dad was murdered..this last December....by a guy that hunted me for 18 months. That was probably all the influence I needed for my mind to spin this direction.
My heart feels for you and your loss Nik. I’ve been dangerously stalked a few times in my life by more than one person. I can guess at some of the things driving you. Love and light Nik.

Yeah my family just looks at me like I'm a wackadoodle at times :tearsofjoy:
I’m not “out” to my family regarding my psychic and mystical side. But still my family looks at me and asks in strange amazement, “Who are you?” I try not to use magick purposely yet I seem to exude influence and especially love.

I’m not “out” to my family regarding my psychic and mystical side. But still my family looks at me and asks in strange amazement, “Who are you?”

Only person who I told is my bf and he thinks it's hot hahaha. The only thing I mention to my mom about weird things happening at our house is "darn Fred at it again"

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I wrote this after my dad was murdered..this last December....by a guy that hunted me for 18 months. That was probably all the influence I needed for my mind to spin this direction.

I'm sorry for your loss nik. What or who could be hunting you? If you don't mind me asking?

Only person who I told is my bf and he thinks it's hot hahaha. The only thing I mention to my mom about weird things happening at our house is "darn Fred at it again"
I came out to my roommate 20 years ago and he said, “You know I don’t believe in this stuff; but if I did, you would be the first person I’d expect to experience it.” i’ve had one employee jump up in my cubicle and point at me and yell, “I knew it! I knew it! I knew you were psychic!”. Hard to stay in the broomclosest when others experience the mystical when they are around me.

I came out to my roommate 20 years ago and he said, “You know I don’t believe in this stuff; but if I did, you would be the first person I’d expect to experience it.” i’ve had one employee jump up in my cubicle and point at me and yell, “I knew it! I knew it! I knew you were psychic!”. Hard to stay in the broomclosest when others experience the mystical when they are around me.

Better than everyone thinking you're a monster though.. Got angry at my parents when I was a teen and my mom was petrified of me. Same with anyone who pushed me over the edge.. Native Americans have been cautious around me staring and watching me very close. Kinda feel like the beast in a human skin sometimes..

Yeah not all people have the gift. Being receptive to things. Some are completely oblivious....but I still wear myself on my sleeve. Take me or leave me LOL

I'm sorry for your loss nik. What or who could be hunting you? If you don't mind me asking?
My wife had an affair....I finally walked away after a year....then he turned out to be a druggy and pedifile. She turned him in and kicked him out. The kids were unharmed but terrified I’m sure. And since he couldn’t have the life I spent years creating he decided he would “kill me and make me disappear”. Now he’s in jail and the trial is coming up. Very evil twisted little freak