Visions /premonitions /dejavu

I apologize Nik if I happen to answer the wrong question. I did some related googling to gain some context. I‘d be happy to try again if you can offer a different or more detailed description. But let me give it a try.

1. Long term horrible with mathematic. Excel at understanding the relationship of numbers and values.

2. Over the past 30 years, I’ve invested a serious amount of calories trying to help others in my company not to succumb to the falicy of statistics - meaning, correcting others perceptions of numbers.

3. Sounds like an economic question. I did terrible in my daily economic courses - struggled every day - but got an A grade regardless because I could apply the concepts exceptionally well to the test material.

Does that help at all?
Body language, facial expressions, tone of voice, eye contact and energy in communication are all fluctuating variables that must be monitored in the interaction amongst criminal minds. These traits are response mechanisms that are a direct depiction of any one persons state of being at any one given point in time. Through the constant practice of this study in daily interaction, we can determine the nature of those around us while monitoring the events that are taking place. Occurring events are being propelled by the actions of others, hence reflecting their current nature and linking us back to their very intentions in creating the next indefinite outcome.

I apologize Nik if I happen to answer the wrong question. I did some related googling to gain some context. I‘d be happy to try again if you can offer a different or more detailed description. But let me give it a try.

1. Long term horrible with mathematic. Excel at understanding the relationship of numbers and values.

2. Over the past 30 years, I’ve invested a serious amount of calories trying to help others in my company not to succumb to the falicy of statistics - meaning, correcting others perceptions of numbers.

3. Sounds like an economic question. I did terrible in my daily economic courses - struggled every day - but got an A grade regardless because I could apply the concepts exceptionally well to the test material.

Does that help at all?
In order for these statements to remain true, each assessment must remain within specific boundaries of analysis; one complex assessment at a time and kept in order as to create a timeline of detailed events which are described by the details of these various observations.

Does that help at all?
I’m essence, we take into consideration the capacity of the average individual to function on a daily basis and the options of interaction in their daily environments. Small repetitive patterns are created by each individual that creates what we see as daily life. The outlying actions taken amidst these patterns are clues as to a new pattern of thought and a new trend of outcomes; new personalities being formed and new lifestyles being created. New lifestyles then create new environments by which we can see a whole new development of patterns that occur. By monitoring these patterns and outcomes we can trend future events that are a direct depiction of each individual or group’s way of thinking; we can see similar patterns that depict similar ways of thinking or we can discover paradigm shifts that therefore clue us as to the next major change occurring.

Body language, facial expressions, tone of voice, eye contact and energy in communication are all fluctuating variables that must be monitored in the interaction amongst criminal minds. These traits are response mechanisms that are a direct depiction of any one persons state of being at any one given point in time. Through the constant practice of this study in daily interaction, we can determine the nature of those around us while monitoring the events that are taking place. Occurring events are being propelled by the actions of others, hence reflecting their current nature and linking us back to their very intentions in creating the next indefinite outcome.
I think this is beyond me -at least at the moment as I’ve had two glasses of wine.

I took a few semesters of psychology and related courses - like sociology - in hopes of uncovering what the flip was happening inside my head before I tried Wicca. Your post above sounds like a lot of the content from my text books.

How might you like me to process the info you shared?

Nik, in case it has any meaning to you, I kept a very, very detailed personal journal for about five years. I contained details of almost all of my telepathic, empathic, and precognitive events.

At the turn of the century I was desperate to find a way to stop the receipt of those messages and ignorantlay turned to Wicca in hope of “finding a cure”. I handed my journal over to a group of witches to review in return for their inputs. One of those witches was an electrical engineer; he told me that if the facts for dates/times were accurate in my journal that my experiences could lead to uncovering the frequency on which (at least my own) psychic experiences seem to work.
Yes...he was right. If you have enough events and outcomes...you can utilize descriptive statistics to determine an average time frame for all relevant aspects of your experiences. You can even use regression analysis to continue the study and fill in the blanks which will shrink standard deviations as you go...getting closer and close to the specified time frames....pinpoint accuracy with enough data.

New lifestyles then create new environments by which we can see a whole new development of patterns that occur. By monitoring these patterns and outcomes we can trend future events that are a direct depiction of each individual or group’s way of thinking; we can see similar patterns that depict similar ways of thinking or we can discover paradigm shifts that therefore clue us as to the next major change occurring.
I see some of my own truth in these sentences and some implication or supposition.

I appreciate the mystical banter. I gave to run for a while to deal with animals and a craft project. Back later.

I think this is beyond me -at least at the moment as I’ve had two glasses of wine.

I took a few semesters of psychology and related courses - like sociology - in hopes of uncovering what the flip was happening inside my head before I tried Wicca. Your post above sounds like a lot of the content from my text books.

How might you like me to process the info you shared?
Just read it when you’re mind is clear and make sense if it. You might actually be doing this and not even realize it. That’s what I was getting at. I got 100% in psychology. I’m good with numbers...writing....lots of things...my siblings are very successful and they just look at me like where does it come from LOL. Idk.

Yes...he was right. If you have enough events and outcomes...you can utilize descriptive statistics to determine an average time frame for all relevant aspects of your experiences. You can even use regression analysis to continue the study and fill in the blanks which will shrink standard deviations as you go...getting closer and close to the specified time frames....pinpoint accuracy with enough data.
Yes, my journal contained many hundreds of events. Easiest way to think of it was about an average of about one a day though reality was one day with five events then a few days with none then another day with three events, etc.

I see some of my own truth in these sentences and some implication or supposition.
I wrote this after my dad was murdered..this last December....by a guy that hunted me for 18 months. That was probably all the influence I needed for my mind to spin this direction.