Visions /premonitions /dejavu

Thank you very sincerely Debi for accurately recalling my specific form of premonitions. And it has been my own interpretation Debi that part of the reason my premonitions seem inevitable is because they materialize in a short 48 (max) hours or less. Many of my premonitions materialize in two hours and some in just 15 minutes. I suspect too that even without known involvement, just the random nature of time and humans increases the variability the longer/later a premonition might be to materialize.
Just out of curiosity....are you good with numbers? Trend analysis? Or using subjective values in monitoring daily occurrences?

Just out of curiosity....are you good with numbers? Trend analysis? Or using subjective values in monitoring daily occurrences?
Holy cow Nik, I used to think I was good with the English language until I read your questions! Let me try to answer back after I re-read your questions slowly.

My premonitions are usually within 24/48 hours of said event. I used to have dreams that were short to a specific time frame and when it happens I kinda stare into space :tearsofjoy: obviously everyone looks at me like"you okay" In my head im like no tired of whoever is in charge of my brain who keeps doing a flash forward every couple minutes.:rolleyes::sweatsmile:. But I haven't had dreams since October. And funny thing about numbersI can actually remember sequences of numbers. It pretty much ended up being my job

good with numbers? Trend analysis? Or using subjective values in monitoring daily occurrences?
I apologize Nik if I happen to answer the wrong question. I did some related googling to gain some context. I‘d be happy to try again if you can offer a different or more detailed description. But let me give it a try.

1. Long term horrible with mathematic. Excel at understanding the relationship of numbers and values.

2. Over the past 30 years, I’ve invested a serious amount of calories trying to help others in my company not to succumb to the falicy of statistics - meaning, correcting others perceptions of numbers.

3. Sounds like an economic question. I did terrible in my daily economic courses - struggled every day - but got an A grade regardless because I could apply the concepts exceptionally well to the test material.

Does that help at all?

My premonitions are usually within 24/48 hours of said event. I used to have dreams that were short to a specific time frame and when it happens I kinda stare into space :tearsofjoy: obviously everyone looks at me like"you okay" In my head im like no tired of whoever is in charge of my brain who keeps doing a flash forward every couple minutes.:rolleyes::sweatsmile:. But I haven't had dreams since October.
I dream but they are so far off that I might as well not have them. They disappear as fast as they come. A dream that I remember with clarity is very rare for me. I’m going to try to get healthier....even toying with the idea of getting a “normal” schedule again; so I can exercise and control my diet like I use to. This stuff is so fascinating to me and it seems the only real way to learn is to have experiences and grow as you go. My metabolism and chemical composition right now is so horrible it’s a miracle my brain can process anything at all lol.

I actually ended up finding the "cure" to my said metabolism problem through a chant one night when I was sleeping. No dream just heard "the cure is in the box" ended up being my body doesn't produce enough enzymes to absorb and digest food properly. Going off that I guessed and looked up digestive problems and The enzymes I got at the store was in a box. Mind you my whole life even after having a kid I couldn't weigh more than 100lbs after starting them i gained 20 lbs in a week and a half. I miss my dreams. Especially my wolf dreams. I woke up awake focused stress relieved and happier like it was the best thing in the world.

I apologize Nik if I happen to answer the wrong question. I did some related googling to gain some context. I‘d be happy to try again if you can offer a different or more detailed description. But let me give it a try.

1. Long term horrible with mathematic. Excel at understanding the relationship of numbers and values.

2. Over the past 30 years, I’ve invested a serious amount of calories trying to help others in my company not to succumb to the falicy of statistics - meaning, correcting others perceptions of numbers.

3. Sounds like an economic question. I did terrible in my daily economic courses - struggled every day - but got an A grade regardless because I could apply the concepts exceptionally well to the test material.

Does that help at all?
Yes. The understanding of numbers and relationships is key here. I was intrigued as to the influence of your premonitions. I wrote something a couple months ago that just came to me one day. I always had the thought that the tools we use in the Quality field can be applied directly to life. It entails the scope of the individual and the scope of society; and I feel like it’s very accurate. I would like to share it with you. There are a couple minor typos; I text things to myself when I write and then they are set in stone. Don’t focus on the “criminal” part...that was related to something else.....but I think you will totally get it. Give me a second it will be two or three posts copy paste

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Nik, in case it has any meaning to you, I kept a very, very detailed personal journal for about five years. It contained details of almost all of my telepathic, empathic, and precognitive events.

At the turn of the century I was desperate to find a way to stop the receipt of those messages and ignorantlay turned to Wicca in hope of “finding a cure”. I handed my journal over to a group of witches to review in return for their inputs. One of those witches was an electrical engineer; he told me that if the facts for dates/times were accurate in my journal that my experiences could lead to uncovering the frequency on which (at least my own) psychic experiences seem to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne

Does that help at all?
Every action is preceded by a thought....and implies an intention. Though....the implied intention of a single act is not indefinite; multiple actions become a depiction of intentions. Multiple actions with a pattern of outcomes is a direct depiction of a pattern of thinking; therefore trending an optimal end result and exposing the nature of the individual altogether. This is how we captivate behavior and accurately predict future outcomes or events as derivatives of a particular person(s) intentions.

Reactions: Lynne