UPDATE on Art

Crappy comment on Leo Ashcraft's Facebook page. "
More Drama from the queen of late night drama last night I hear. I took the night off due to some dental work scheduled this morning. We'll be back tonight at 9 PM PST Official program launches November 1st. " I am always suspicious of those who offer an alibi without having been asked.
You will also notice that Leo's following on his FB page has crashed and burned. Not even close to the old number of comments he was used to.

I've got my eye on this today and am monitoring all sites. As we get further word, we will post it ASAP. The normal channel of artbell.com is currently not available...it's not being rerouted or anything, it's just blank, so I don't know what's going on there. I can assure you when I know, you'll know!
I have had parts of me patrolling the Net looking for relevant information.

Nothing. Whoever is doing this is keeping a lid on it.

I have the suspicion that Art's last few guests have made Somebody unhappy indeed.

Ok, the Police just left for the second time and the Girls are asleep so here is what I can tell you, about 10:33 PT I got a text from my close Neighbor saying he had heard 4 or five fast shots that seemed near my Studio, he thought they were from the street behind the house but did not see anything, then a moment later another Neighbor Lady texted me that she heard the shots and saw a car in the dead end lane in front of my Studio fire 4 or 5 rifle shots at or near the house and take off in a mid size car. We will check for bullet holes in the daylight. The girls turned off all lights and hugged the floor. We are all ok but a bit freaked out. We have video camera's but not recorded, that will change. Sorry for the scare but it was worse on this end.

Art

Ok, the Police just left for the second time and the Girls are asleep so here is what I can tell you, about 10:33 PT I got a text from my close Neighbor saying he had heard 4 or five fast shots that seemed near my Studio, he thought they were from the street behind the house but did not see anything, then a moment later another Neighbor Lady texted me that she heard the shots and saw a car in the dead end lane in front of my Studio fire 4 or 5 rifle shots at or near the house and take off in a mid size car. We will check for bullet holes in the daylight. The girls turned off all lights and hugged the floor. We are all ok but a bit freaked out. We have video camera's but not recorded, that will change. Sorry for the scare but it was worse on this end.

Art
Art, please, this is just what the idiot wants.

You have to protect your family, but not at the cost of liberty. You mean to much to millions of us!! What if the founding fathers or those in France while occupied gave up to oppression, whatever the source!

You cannot give whoever is causing the problem his solution or the intimidation will be perpetuated on everyone else down the line!! I have a wife and children also!

I wish I wasn't 1000 miles away or I would be there for you. Remember your CHL class; The cops will be there in time to draw a line around your body. Get some local help! I do not know about Nevada, but here in Texas we have long gun constitutional open carry and licensed open carry next month. You have to have neighbors willing to look out for you!

If you have to, ship the wife and child off, then get some local help. There are millions of us!

Remember Ben Franklin: Those willing to trade liberty for safety will end with neither!!

God Bless you Art. JDB

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter and Debi