UPDATE on Art

ah yea I went to bed at 10 so

I was listening last night. Art seemed shaken and rightly so. Putting music on air, he left the show twice briefly to see what was going on. He was gone only for a few minutes each time.

Glad to hear he and his family are ok.

I was listening last night. Art seemed shaken and rightly so. Putting music on air, he left the show twice briefly to see what was going on. He was gone only for a few minutes each time.

Glad to hear he and his family are ok.
Welcome to the forum, teragram, and thanks for the update. My mods were here and followed what was happening. Scary stuff for everyone.

so was this like heard over the radio or did it just go off the air
Listeners did not hear any gunshot sounds, but like teragram said Art left to check out the noise reports and check on his family. It may have been just a couple of minutes each time, but it seemed like forever since the listeners had only a vague idea of what was going on. Art played music while he was gone.

I wasn't here last night, System, but reading the show thread, it was heard, police came, and Art kept on going.
he left the air with tunes spinning 2 times, he continued to broadcast from the studio while his wife and daughter were in the house, lites out, on the floor for quite some time. he was armed while broadcasting

Reactions: Grinchesbro
Well, that's the last time I'm getting my beauty sleep and miss the show. (System, ya don't need beauty sleep either.:)) Let me throw this out here. A few friends who are Art fans commented to me, in so many words; "The show has a dark cloud around it." Always has. But not like this incarnation.