UPDATE on Art

Maphoo

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Ok, the Police just left for the second time and the Girls are asleep so here is what I can tell you, about 10:33 PT I got a text from my close Neighbor saying he had heard 4 or five fast shots that seemed near my Studio, he thought they were from the street behind the house but did not see anything, then a moment later another Neighbor Lady texted me that she heard the shots and saw a car in the dead end lane in front of my Studio fire 4 or 5 rifle shots at or near the house and take off in a mid size car. We will check for bullet holes in the daylight. The girls turned off all lights and hugged the floor. We are all ok but a bit freaked out. We have video camera's but not recorded, that will change. Sorry for the scare but it was worse on this end.

Art

Ok, the Police just left for the second time and the Girls are asleep so here is what I can tell you, about 10:33 PT I got a text from my close Neighbor saying he had heard 4 or five fast shots that seemed near my Studio, he thought they were from the street behind the house but did not see anything, then a moment later another Neighbor Lady texted me that she heard the shots and saw a car in the dead end lane in front of my Studio fire 4 or 5 rifle shots at or near the house and take off in a mid size car. We will check for bullet holes in the daylight. The girls turned off all lights and hugged the floor. We are all ok but a bit freaked out. We have video camera's but not recorded, that will change. Sorry for the scare but it was worse on this end.

Art
Crazy night,and this morning I cant get ArtBell.com to load up :confused:

I've got my eye on this today and am monitoring all sites. As we get further word, we will post it ASAP. The normal channel of artbell.com is currently not available...it's not being rerouted or anything, it's just blank, so I don't know what's going on there. I can assure you when I know, you'll know!

this happened after I went to bed apparently

so was this like heard over the radio or did it just go off the air

I wasn't here last night, System, but reading the show thread, it was heard, police came, and Art kept on going.

Reactions: Maphoo