Trick or Treat

Gypsy

If I went with my two older brothers, usually half a paper bag full!

I lost interest after age 12.

I watched my brothers soap car windows! I was nervous about getting caught.

Candy corn (can't stand it now) Most miniature chocolate bars of any kind, bit O Honey, Mary Janes.
Wish I can answer those questions but I was traumatized- I got my bag snatched when it was really full of candy :(

Wait...was Kelly a bucket of chicken?

Not quite. More like a tasty gyro, lol!

Two footwear and leg options, and she also has a silver space hoody. Note the stylin' shades!

These were taken just a couple of days before her stroke.

Kelly 001a.jpg

Kelly 004a.jpg

Last edited:
Wish I can answer those questions but I was traumatized- I got my bag snatched when it was really full of candy :(

One year, a gang of boys were going around snatching bags of candy from the trick or treaters. When someone snatched mine, my two brothers ran after the culprits. When they returned, they held five bags of candy.;bg2

Just once but it made me not want to trick or treat the next year! :(
Makes me want to send you a bag of candy...lol

I missed you here on the thread, but every evening between about 8 PM and 10, several of us try to meet up over on the live chat. You are welcome to jump in anytime! We also have a party Sunday night on live chat. Please join us for the fun at 9 PM Halloween night!

Makes me want to send you a bag of candy...lol

I missed you here on the thread, but every evening between about 8 PM and 10, several of us try to meet up over on the live chat. You are welcome to jump in anytime! We also have a party Sunday night on live chat. Please join us for the fun at 9 PM Halloween night!
Oh cool, I'm there on Halloween night! Thank you!

Reactions: Debi