Trick or Treat

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

IT'S HALLOWEEN! IT'S A PARANORMAL FORUM MUST TO ASK ABOUT YOUR HALLOWEEN MEMORIES.
FAVORITE COSTUME YOU EVER WORE?

HOW MUCH CANDY DID YOU NORMALLY GET?

TO WHAT AGE WERE YOU ALLOWED TO TRICK OR TREAT?

EVER DO THE "TRICK"...LIKE TP A HOUSE? (TODAY THAT MIGHT BE CONSIDERED IN THE TREAT CATEGORY FOR SOMEONE!)

FAVORITE CANDIES IN THE BAG?
AND DID YOUR PARENTS "TEST" YOUR CANDY?
248874564_6409346775774572_7935837218776840029_n.jpg

IT'S HALLOWEEN! IT'S A PARANORMAL FORUM MUST TO ASK ABOUT YOUR HALLOWEEN MEMORIES.
Gypsy

If I went with my two older brothers, usually half a paper bag full!

I lost interest after age 12.

EVER DO THE "TRICK"...LIKE TP A HOUSE? (TODAY THAT MIGHT BE CONSIDERED IN THE TREAT CATEGORY FOR SOMEONE!)
I watched my brothers soap car windows! I was nervous about getting caught.

View attachment 35795
Candy corn (can't stand it now) Most miniature chocolate bars of any kind, bit O Honey, Mary Janes.

cant really remember a favorite costume.
never really cared about the candy as i was never a big candy eater anyways, but lived in a neighborhood so there was lots of houses to hit.
didnt trick or treat after probably age 11 - 12. but would go out and just walk the subdivision with friends and girlfriends until late as a teen, of course that was over by 16 when we could drive and go to the haunted houses and other attractions on dates and just hang out.

There were four of us. We were pranker's. We worked hard at scaring the bejesus out of each other. That continued into adult hood. I always wore a sheet with eye holds. Always. lol

e6b310cc177ac5c63bf8854a1aee8f15.jpg

The ONLY rule was to STAY TOGETHER... so lots of candy... lots and lots.

Dog poop on fire ring bell RUN

View attachment 35795

You know those peanut butter log things with stripes??? They still make them... and tootsie pops... oh, and pixie sticks. No one checked our candy and it was so long ago that you still go pop corn balls, candy apples and cookies... Nothing was wasted.;bg2

We would get pillow cases full of candy, which then had to be spread out on the table for review by parents...who also did a taste test or two. lol

Then my sister and I would trade candy. We each had different tastes, so what I didn't like she normally did and trading would go on for about an hour, or until sent to bed by weary parents.

We would get pillow cases full of candy, which then had to be spread out on the table for review by parents...who also did a taste test or two. lol

Then my sister and I would trade candy. We each had different tastes, so what I didn't like she normally did and trading would go on for about an hour, or until sent to bed by weary parents.
I do remember my oldest brother testing all the candy we brought home, now that I think of it. We hated when someone would put an apple in our trick or treat bag; it seemed like they were trying to spoil our fun, lol.

I do remember my oldest brother testing all the candy we brought home, now that I think of it. We hated when someone would put an apple in our trick or treat bag; it seemed like they were trying to spoil our fun, lol.
We got everything from homemade popcorn balls (immediately thrown out) to pennies. I really hated the raisin boxes that someone thought was a great sub in for candy. Nope.