Today's Question...

In the mid 80s while sleeping in a hotel in Long Beach, I had the most vivid dream of my life. Like in a scene painted on the roof of some baroque cathedral, I clearly saw Christ in parting clouds surrounded by angels. I don't remember anything being said, but when I woke up I was crying. I didn't go back to sleep.

The image looked similar to this in style, but with only Christ and angels.View attachment 33363
Did you come away with a message about your life? Did this cement your faith ? Please only answer what you are comfortable sharing. That was very profound and could boost others faith.

My gran lived up the street from me as a kid, I used to have a recurring dream I'd be half way to her house when a pack of big black dogs would come around the corner and I couldn't decide whether to run home or to nan's. It was terrifying and I remember the dogs to be Rottweilers, a breed that was unheard of over here in those days. I remember being shocked into the dream memory when I first saw one years later.
Wow considering the other experiences you’ve had, I don’t know what to think. My first idea was to analyze what the dogs meant and where you were emotionally in your life at the time but considering the attacks you have experienced. I will ask you what you think it meant ?

I've had a plethora of crazy dreams in my life, from my childhood reoccurring dream of a headless man driving a black sedan trying to run me over, to a dream about an alien invasion two nights ago. Here is a poem I wrote about the dream two nights ago.
View attachment 33366
This is one terrifying nightmare ! You are a good poet but I like to hear about flowers and sunshine stuff lol.

Reactions: Black Cloud
I really can’t think of one that stands out. I’ve had the common one of being in school and not being able to find my locker or class room. Those one seem to last all night and are so frustrating. If I think of one I’ll come back.

Did you come away with a message about your life? Did this cement your faith ? Please only answer what you are comfortable sharing. That was very profound and could boost others faith.
I've wondered about those questions myself. As I said earlier, there was nothing said to me, so any message would have been an impression left as a result of "seeing" as opposed to hearing. I would say the dream focused my faith, and over the years I have found myself remembering it during times of crisis and stress.

I've wondered about those questions myself. As I said earlier, there was nothing said to me, so any message would have been an impression left as a result of "seeing" as opposed to hearing. I would say the dream focused my faith, and over the years I have found myself remembering it during times of crisis and stress.
Thanks for sharing. I am a believer but I always love finding testimony that validates. I am glad you have a such a wonderful reference in times of need.

I am now remembering another dream that I had awhile back, when my daughter was very small. I dreamed that I was walking alongside a very tall being, with long white hair and blue eyes. He told me that events were going to be moved up by seven years. I never understood what he meant; events in my life? The whole world? But I felt awed in his presence and that feeling lasted all day.

I am now remembering another dream that I had awhile back, when my daughter was very small. I dreamed that I was walking alongside a very tall being, with long white hair and blue eyes. He told me that events were going to be moved up by seven years. I never understood what he meant; events in my life? The whole world? But I felt awed in his presence and that feeling lasted all day.
Looking back do you have an idea now that you have a historic perspective ?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Wow considering the other experiences you’ve had, I don’t know what to think. My first idea was to analyze what the dogs meant and where you were emotionally in your life at the time but considering the attacks you have experienced. I will ask you what you think it meant ?
I really don't know but knowing me it was some emotion expressing itself in a strange way.

Reactions: Paulm