Thunderbirds are Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Universe, you sounded GREAT last night. You sounded like you have been doing this for years. I listened until about 10:45 my time, but then fell asleep. I'll catch the replay on the podcast. Did you have anyone call in, or just do a straight interview? I guess I'll find out on the replay. When is the next show?

Universe, you sounded GREAT last night. You sounded like you have been doing this for years. I listened until about 10:45 my time, but then fell asleep. I'll catch the replay on the podcast. Did you have anyone call in, or just do a straight interview? I guess I'll find out on the replay. When is the next show?
awww....you're kind. I really need the confidence boost like that so thanks for your good words:)

I wanted to do something tomorrow night (Thur night) but since it's the holidays, it's just too much at once. I want a regular schedule, but I simply can't make it happen....yet :) Soon, though, I hope.

10:45 your time? what time zone you in?

You should do a Saturday night show.
I was tempted to do a last minute, impromptu "talk only" show last night with the theme of Duck Dynasty haha. It was a good, hot topic full of crackpots from every side of the aisle -- so it could've been fun.

Honestly I didn't have a Thur show scheduled because of some personal stuff that put me in a really dumpy mood lol.....but that's passed. I can't have a Tue show coming up because it's Xmas eve.

I will look at the possibility of doing a last min, Saturday show, though. Episode #1 taught me a few more things and it's great to learn and improve.

LOL! Little ol' lady nothing! You seem like a tough old broad who kicks ass and takes names! :p
LOL! I raised 3 boys....one was ADHD, the middle was genius IQ, the youngest one is Asperger's. I was the first female EMT in Gary, Indiana (first rule was if you hear gunfire, don't get out of the rig!), I've chased my oldest son down a St. Pete highway when I saw him catching a ride on his skateboard behind a car to the beach on a school day, and I've sat with the dying on a regular basis. Cleansed homes, dowsed my own well, written a few things that got published.....yeah, been around, girl! But I consider myself a gentle soul.....most of the time! *tee hee*

Reactions: Laura
Status
Not open for further replies.