Universe23

53 Miles West of Venus
Reaction score
Website
www.universe23.com
Episode 1, Tue, Dec 17 at 10pm
Call-in Number 347-838-8504

www.Universe23.com

Heya...BIG thanks to Darkmatter for setting this up for me.

I wanted to invite you all to the inaugural podcast tomorrow night Tuesday, December 17 at 10 PM Eastern. Many of you all know that I have been working on putting this together for the past couple of months and it is as good as it's gonna get for now ( but hopefully will always be getting better LOL)

As was the case in the pre-broadcast test I did, there will be a few bumps along the way. There's simply no way to account for all of the problems..... Or to protect all of the good things :) (gotta stay positive).

The first "inaugural" live podcast will feature a very cool pet psychic I met a couple of days ago. She's actually pretty cool and I certain you'll like her.
I have a special request, however, for the folks here at DarkMatterXM.
Because this is a relatively new show and because people can be shy, I'm hoping that you can lend me a hand and call in rather than be passive listeners. The guest is great but it is a caller-driven podcast. Don't worry, I don't mind if you call from your cell phone or from your 18 wheeler :)

To make things simple, you won't have to go to BlogTalkRadio -- just www.Universe23.com

I was especially hoping to hear from @BelleStarr @Roy Hinkley @Naked Apple and @DarkMatter but I wanna hear from the rest of you too.
I'm totally putting myself "out there" and am a bit nervous, so your help and participation would be soooooo very appreciated :)

>>> Click here for show information <<<

Thanks again!!
Dan

Last edited:
Reactions: Naked Apple
Episode 1, Tue, Dec 17 at 10pm
Call-in Number 347-838-8504

www.Universe23.com

The first "inaugural" live podcast will feature a very cool pet psychic I met a couple of days ago. She's actually pretty cool and I certain you'll like her.

I was especially hoping to hear from @BelleStarr @Roy Hinkley @Naked Apple and @DarkMatter but I wanna hear from the rest of you too.
I'm totally putting myself "out there" and am a bit nervous, so your help and participation would be soooooo very appreciated :)

>>> Click here for show information <<<

Thanks again!!
Dan
I'll call in. I won't have anything to say, but I can call in. If you want, I can do an imitation of a Coast guest that has been prescreened and coached by Tommy.

"Hi Universe. First off, I'd like to thank you for the great work that you do. You've really taken the show to new heights." :p

Reactions: Universe23
hahaha...just calling in to say hi, to talk to the guest, to ask a question, whatever would be helpful. It's amazing how many people have listened to the archived podcast of the pre-broadcast (and I wasn't even marketing it). However, a live program will have fewer immediate listeners (and therefore fewer callers). Just being there will help ALOT. :)

I'd also love to take it as an opportunity to plug this forum.

Reactions: Naked Apple
You'll be interviewing a pet psychic? Will she do live readings or just answer general questions?

I'm afraid I'll be one of those downloaders after-the-fact; I just don't have the time to be anything more than a passive listener most of the time. I do wish you luck, though. :)

Reactions: Universe23
I'm afraid I'll be one of those downloaders after-the-fact; I just don't have the time to be anything more than a passive listener most of the time. I do wish you luck, though. :)

awww...that's too bad, @surge as it would've been cool to have you around....but I totally understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.