Thunderbirds are Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you listening to any radio tonight, Debi?
Just getting ready to hook into GZ. It's been a wild week and I'm almost ready to crash. We sold the house, I'm packing, baking, inspectors in and out, appraiser coming Monday....trying to get the other house ready. More excitement than I've seen in awhile! Read the article Clyde posted and he's doing the "We're focused on Phil's beard when we have all this other stuff going on?" I don't watch Duck stuff, but I'm familiar with the commercials. Anything else good on out there to stream tonight? What are you listening to?

Just getting ready to hook into GZ. It's been a wild week and I'm almost ready to crash. We sold the house, I'm packing, baking, inspectors in and out, appraiser coming Monday....trying to get the other house ready. More excitement than I've seen in awhile! Read the article Clyde posted and he's doing the "We're focused on Phil's beard when we have all this other stuff going on?" I don't watch Duck stuff, but I'm familiar with the commercials. Anything else good on out there to stream tonight? What are you listening to?
I recently discovered the Mary Tyler Moore Show (hence my Rhoda reference) and I have that on in the background (on Hulu) while I work at my computer.

I recently discovered the Mary Tyler Moore Show (hence my Rhoda reference) and I have that on in the background (on Hulu) while I work at my computer.
Grew up in the age of Mary...and I always did think Rhoda was waaay more liberated than Mary! Hey, I was thinking, (as I'm known to do on occasion...) that maybe DM could post a "Topic for Discussion" every day. Maybe that would generate more people getting on board here. What think you, Nekki?

Reactions: Naked Apple
Grew up in the age of Mary...and I always did think Rhoda was waaay more liberated than Mary! Hey, I was thinking, (as I'm known to do on occasion...) that maybe DM could post a "Topic for Discussion" every day. Maybe that would generate more people getting on board here. What think you, Nekki?
That's a great idea. What say you, DM?

I suggest discussing religion and politics! :p

Thanks...just know that he's trying to build up the sight and it might be nice to just have a daily place to discuss one topic and bounce things around for the day. Good people on the forum and hope it might pull in some more.

Reactions: Naked Apple
Status
Not open for further replies.