Think I know what the mist is

I always leave links to the podcasts, tho, Redwolf, so you can always listen in to those at your leisure!

Reactions: RedWolf
Thank you, Lynne! I will when I have a couple of hours aside spare at some point during the week. What do you mean by the shows?
Debi explained it well. Get up and join us lol. Also on Saturday night we watch an old movie classic together. It's very fun.

Hey folks! Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Been a busy day here. I will most definitely join you at some point.
He appears to be back. But strangely enough his presence isn't heavy or dark like it was. And it's my wife that's getting it now. She saw the light flickering again & can suddenly smell hot chocolate. There's no reason for it to smell like that.
My wife's very upset today due to problems with some people. I've just seen a shadow glide above her & in the corner of the TV earlier. Last night after an entire day of silence & peace on the paranormal front two of my dogs in the night at separate times went up to the bedroom window in the yard & barked. One of them kept staring at it & wanted to go back inside. Today I've also felt very dizzy & fell asleep for no apparent reason around the time this started up again. But this time it wasn't me but my wife that's pointed it out. I also just heard something being knocked over in the corner with no prompting.

Debi explained it well. Get up and join us lol. Also on Saturday night we watch an old movie classic together. It's very fun.
I'd really like that. I will have to find a moment where I've got a couple of hours undisturbed. Probably during the weekend. But it'd be awesome to join you guys.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Well, there goes that....sigh. I was afraid it wasn't going to be that easy. I want to mention here that entities can sometimes deceive us by trying to present themselves as something they are not.
I would advise you to go back to square one, remind it that it has boundaries and is not allowed to touch or interact with anyone, that this is your home, and get on the prayer again. If it keeps returning or changing the energy within the home, it may be time for those next steps I mentioned.

I have to be off line for a bit, but I'll talk more later about those next steps. Go back and do the first ones again, and see if that settles it down.

Well, there goes that....sigh. I was afraid it wasn't going to be that easy. I want to mention here that entities can sometimes deceive us by trying to present themselves as something they are not.
I would advise you to go back to square one, remind it that it has boundaries and is not allowed to touch or interact with anyone, that this is your home, and get on the prayer again. If it keeps returning or changing the energy within the home, it may be time for those next steps I mentioned.

I have to be off line for a bit, but I'll talk more later about those next steps. Go back and do the first ones again, and see if that settles it down.
Yeah. I was so sure it was gone... and my gut sank last night when my dogs were getting weird again. I put it aside as me beige jumpy after all that's gone on. But when this evening it was definitely back & it wasn't just me, I couldn't help but feel crestfallen. It doesn't seem to be making it dark here but is definitely trying to make it know it's back. It was a bunch of lighters that were knocked against a glass bottle on a cup board just now. Anyway, have a nice night for now Debi & will write in if anything else happens.

Reactions: Debi
Sorry this is happening. Follow Debs advice. I'll be praying for you. Stay strong and firm with this thing. Hold onto your faith.

Thank you, Lynne. Sorry, I've been away for a whole so didn't have a chance to reply. I have had a few more incidents but they didn't feel malicious. Whoever this beige really is he comes and goes now. One night I hear a loud banging on the front door & both the dogs & I thought my wife had come home. I saw the handle move & someone tried to push open the door but it was locked. When I opened it nobody was there. It is impossible for them to disappear that quickly out of sight as this place is very open & there's no cover. I felt shaken for a bit but it seemed to be uneventful for a few days. Now the entity seems to roam around the street around the back of the house. I saw it a few times & it walked into me when I was telling my dog to get down from looking over the fence. It didn't feel electric like usual, just cold & it was like a flash of white with sharp edges. Whenever I see it it's white & about the height of a man. But as soon as it appears it's gone just like that. The dogs watch it & so do the cats but it mostly appears in the back street. Occasionally the lIghts flicker in various rooms & you can feel somethings there with you but it doesn't feel heavy or frightening anymore. Just there... really. After saying prayers in different rooms it seems to have drawn it outside now most of the time & it's peaceful. But the door thino scared me since it was pouring rain & wind & I looked around thoroughly, nobody could've gone that quickly & I would've heard them.

Reactions: Debi
Hi Red! Good to see you.

Well, it sounds to me like you have an ongoing visitor. You're doing all the right things right now, and as long as it's not physically harming you and staying outside, it's more of an annoyance issue at this point. Just keep up the prayers to keep it outdoors.

You can always invite a paranormal group in to investigate, but unless they are going to actually try to rid you of it that approach usually does nothing other than rile it up and sometimes gives you a bit of evidence. Priest or pastor for a blessing would be your next step for the house and yourself.

I'm glad to hear it's staying outside. Knocking could be it's way of asking to be let back in. Becareful and keep up the boundaries with prayer and house blessing

Reactions: RedWolf and Debi