The spell of music

Ledzepplin, Stairway to Heaven. I like any music I can understand what the band is saying which is mostly 60's, 70's . Some disco was alright and a few of the new music. The music today forced me to put a button with C&W on my radio. Dang had a brain lapse, anything by the Beatles best band ever.
Beatles are one of my favorites too!
portada__para_el_facebook__dah____de_the_beatles__by_beliceweasley-d6kjmef.jpg

Some other stuff I like from 70's..

I've always felt music is a conversation between us and the universe. I always connect with the words of a song, as well as the music itself. There have been several songs over the years that have spoken to me in a profound and deep way, touching the core of me and speaking to my soul. In those cases, I've seen it as the Divine having a conversation with me. One of those songs just came falling across my path again today in a synchronistic manner so I'll post it here.

The Moody Blues were famous for having two levels to their music....one that spoke to the "mass" of people on an everyday level, and another level of Spiritual message if you stripped out any sexual connotations. When I first heard "The Voice", it was like Spirit talking to me.

I so agree. The Moody Blues were my first "Music Experience". Someone said, "here put on this headseat and listen to this. at 1:07 I experienced music flowing through my head for the first time. It was surreal and beautiful.

I so agree. The Moody Blues were my first "Music Experience". Someone said, "here put on this headseat and listen to this. at 1:07 I experienced music flowing through my head for the first time. It was surreal and beautiful.
1968....The Lost Chord...Mike Pinder wrote it. And I didn't have to google that.....;)

Reactions: surge and amused1
Music can mess with your emotions for sure,but I have also noticed it can work the other way around also-I have played guitar (kinda sorta) for many years now and I can tell you,if i'm in a bad mood the music(or noise) gets louder and faster.:)

Reactions: Debi and surge