The spell of music

Ledzepplin, Stairway to Heaven. I like any music I can understand what the band is saying which is mostly 60's, 70's . Some disco was alright and a few of the new music. The music today forced me to put a button with C&W on my radio. Dang had a brain lapse, anything by the Beatles best band ever.

Ledzepplin, Stairway to Heaven. I like any music I can understand what the band is saying which is mostly 60's, 70's . Some disco was alright and a few of the new music. The music today forced me to put a button with C&W on my radio.
AAAACK! NOT the dreaded C&W button! :eek::eek::eek: Hey, I'm all about Rock and roll....from back in the day, ya know? I'm a hippie chick.

I like any music I can understand what the band is saying which is mostly 60's, 70's .
That's exactly my problem - I can't understand the lyrics they're singing in today's music. The classic rock I can understand what they're saying, plus it just sounds better. All the stuff today all sounds the same to me.

Reactions: surge and Zoilcan
Well, I've been introduced to a lot of new music here on the forum, I have to say. I've grown fond of quite a few new groups!

Yea me too. Like everyone at the time says. Me and my friends planned to go Woodstock, but we were broke and no one had a car that would make it. Did go to San Francisco during Haight Ashberry time just to see it and other sights.

Yea me too. Like everyone at the time says. Me and my friends planned to go Woodstock, but we were broke and no one had a car that would make it. Did go to San Francisco during Haight Ashberry time just to see it and other sights.
LOL Wasn't quite old enough to do Woodstock....but just by about 5 years for freedom from parental control! After that, it was ON! :D

I got off subject. When things go bad, music will get you back.
Never worry about off topic here. We wander about often and occasionally get back on topic when we get there! ;) Some threads never find their way home.....

Reactions: Zoilcan