The Solar House investigation (Ongoing)

I have to respond to this. I am usually able to read the energy of a house; that was how we came to buy the one I live in now. Only once on our house search endeavor, did a house fool me. Looking at the pictures online, I felt a warm, folksy energy that seemed to welcome. So we went to see it. Met the real estate agent there, and went inside. As we entered the first floor, the welcoming vibe was apparent, but as we went up stairs it started to feel like something out of a nightmare. The energy up there was oppressive, gloomy and foreboding. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I also wonder if men and women pick up on different things. Just my two cents.
You’re always welcome to respond to any of my stuff anytime, I welcome and appreciate your input Miss Garnet! There’s no telling. We should experiment with that some. Btw, the recorders have arrived in Texas and Bruce has already begun “peak hopping” the night I was in there. Peak hopping is where we download the entire file onto a spectrograph, and where a loud knock or sharp noise of some kind is, it will make a peak in the spectrograph and he searches through the peaks first, he says in that 10 hours there were about 30 different events after I left!

I have to respond to this. I am usually able to read the energy of a house; that was how we came to buy the one I live in now. Only once on our house search endeavor, did a house fool me. Looking at the pictures online, I felt a warm, folksy energy that seemed to welcome. So we went to see it. Met the real estate agent there, and went inside. As we entered the first floor, the welcoming vibe was apparent, but as we went up stairs it started to feel like something out of a nightmare. The energy up there was oppressive, gloomy and foreboding. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I also wonder if men and women pick up on different things. Just my two cents.
Could very well be. I did not feel anything terrible, but did feel the large crawl space was off-limits. I don't know what the surrounding area feels like, but in my opinion, that crawl would be the place to put a recorder and check out. The hiding feeling perhaps originates from there, whether it is hiding or wants something to never be found.

Could very well be. I did not feel anything terrible, but did feel the large crawl space was off-limits. I don't know what the surrounding area feels like, but in my opinion, that crawl would be the place to put a recorder and check out. The hiding feeling perhaps originates from there, whether it is hiding or wants something to never be found.
and we also have to remember, and be able to discern between what we are feeling. more often then anything what we feel is just the energy left by those before us. not necessarily ghosts or evil presence. just the energy that remains from others....same with any object... that feeling/energy can be everything from happy to sad. it can feel tragic or joyful...but dousnt mean a haunting.... sometimes the only fear is the fear we bring in with us, or let take over due to not being able to understand what we are experiencing

I always respect the perception of the person personally experiencing the phenomenon. It is my belief it can present itself in many forms and can deceive anyone as to its true form. (There's a reason we have Exorcists, imo.)
That is what I felt happened at the one house we were looking at. It deceived me at first, but couldn't hide its true nature for long.

As for the Solar house, from that crawl space I felt a combination of things that seem to line up with what Selectric says.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Bruce is sending audio tonight. He says he hears what sounds like hard sole shoes taking several steps on a hard wood floor. And again about 25 steps all before 8pm. This was Friday night, the first night we arrived. I will send out tomorrow prolly after all the Super Bowl hoopla is over.

I always respect the perception of the person personally experiencing the phenomenon. It is my belief it can present itself in many forms and can deceive anyone as to its true form. (There's a reason we have Exorcists, imo.)
Thank you. You’re the first one to mention that.