The Solar House investigation (Ongoing)

sunk its talons in too deeply
Absolutely. The nasty things love to hide and creepily seem patient. They wait for that one second you drop your guard. Surround yourself with so much light, they see and feel you coming a mile away. Perhaps that will keep them at a distance, or not. But i would imagine blinding them with inner light will have them guessing what is this?

Reactions: garnetsilver
The 'more modern look' does take away from the spookiness. The house i went into was from the 1700's. Talk about the wings closing in...that entire area felt closed in. I would love to visit this place with you someday. Anything crooked or evil will not like me showing up. Of course i'd probably be more concerned with checking out the electrical work to pay them too much mind...until dark. Then, it's game on.
You have no idea…

Let me know when you are heading out there again. I'd put the time aside to meet you or the group out there. Sounds like it'd be a good time and perhaps we will shake the pillars of heaven in the process lol.
I was thinking about this….. we can meet anywhere but here. If something truly Nefarious is in there, I don’t want it harming anyone… on my behalf.

I was thinking about this….. we can meet anywhere but here. If something truly Nefarious is in there, I don’t want it harming anyone… on my behalf.
If i met you there, it'd be my choice. No blame whatsoever on your part Lonny if something were to happen. I still hold true to my original thoughts we chatted about last night. I did not feel anything nasty, but i guess you never know until in the thick of it.

If i met you there, it'd be my choice. No blame whatsoever on your part Lonny if something were to happen. I still hold true to my original thoughts we chatted about last night. I did not feel anything nasty, but i guess you never know until in the thick of it.
True. You never know. They surely have known me since 1983, more so since 1995. Ima take take you Bigfootin!

I have to respond to this. I am usually able to read the energy of a house; that was how we came to buy the one I live in now. Only once on our house search endeavor, did a house fool me. Looking at the pictures online, I felt a warm, folksy energy that seemed to welcome. So we went to see it. Met the real estate agent there, and went inside. As we entered the first floor, the welcoming vibe was apparent, but as we went up stairs it started to feel like something out of a nightmare. The energy up there was oppressive, gloomy and foreboding. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I also wonder if men and women pick up on different things. Just my two cents.