The Solar House investigation (Ongoing)

So, upon closely inspecting the game cam photo of the house from the woods I was suspecting the figure of the window was very possibly me. Perhaps Scott’s timestamp on the camera was wrong. I was at the house filming on the second and the fifth not the fourth. The fourth would’ve been Sunday and we didn’t go to the house at all on Sunday. I remember that so there you go…..the figure in the window is most certainly, not me.

Last edited:
and we also have to remember, and be able to discern between what we are feeling. more often then anything what we feel is just the energy left by those before us. not necessarily ghosts or evil presence. just the energy that remains from others....same with any object... that feeling/energy can be everything from happy to sad. it can feel tragic or joyful...but dousnt mean a haunting.... sometimes the only fear is the fear we bring in with us, or let take over due to not being able to understand what we are experiencing
very good point, we all leave an energy signature.

I don’t think many saw this, but using a ghost app on Scott’s phone this 8 foot tall thing was right there in the cabin with us on Saturday night! The head and shoulders were higher than the second level, which was about 7 feet.

Attachments

• IMG_2121.jpeg
    IMG_2121.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 10
I don’t think many saw this, but using a ghost app on Scott’s phone this 8 foot tall thing was right there in the cabin with us on Saturday night! The head and shoulders were higher than the second level, which was about 7 feet.
Scary to think that huge thing was in the room with you. Did you record any EVP or any time of communication at the same time?

Reactions: Debi and Ragnar0711
Scary to think that huge thing was in the room with you. Did you record any EVP or any time of communication at the same time?
We didn't. Never honestly thought about it. Next year we are gonna get a real ghost box.

Reactions: Debi