TheResidentSkeptic

Reaction score
Hey there guys, I wanted to reach out to see if anyone had an experience similar to me. Actually this has happened to me twice in my life, and both times in my life it’s left me shook.
When I was 12 or 13 my dad and I visited one of the Nazi concentration camps in Austria and well I was there I experienced something abnormal. After walking around the scene of such atrocities for an hour or so (and after experiencing another paranormal encounter) I couldn’t take anymore. I left my family, walked out the gate and sat on a rock, that’s when I felt it. Something was watching me, something that I could feel but not see, I felt it move, and more than anything, in that moment I knew that it saw me. I felt so cold and nauseous, and I was afraid to move because ( I feared ) that if I got up it would kill me.
Fast forward to last August, my girlfriend and I were taking a ghost tour of Salt Lake City, Utah. After we saw most of the sites on the tour, our guide took us to one last stop, Ted Bundt’s kill site at the mouth of Emigration Canyon. Everyone got out, and even though it was a warm night, I felt a chill go down my spine. Then waves of nausea hit me like a train, I braced myself and tried to breathe through it. Then I felt that same feeling, I was being watched, this time by at least three of the entities I felt at the concentration camp.
I want to make it clear that I’m both cases it was warm, and I was good health until the experience. I don’t know what it was but I know they, what ever they were, knew I was there and whatever they were didn’t want me there. Has anyone else felt something similar?

Hi RS, and welcome. The topic of Holocaust related psychic experiences has been discussed here before. You might find this thread of interest.

this time by at least three of the entities I felt at the concentration camp.
The scale of horror that went on you could imagine drawing negative entities from far and wide. There's no way I could go anywhere near one of those camps. You obviously pick up on things paranormal but I feel even the most sceptic people would feel the sadness and despair of it to some degree.

Hey there guys, I wanted to reach out to see if anyone had an experience similar to me. Actually this has happened to me twice in my life, and both times in my life it’s left me shook.
When I was 12 or 13 my dad and I visited one of the Nazi concentration camps in Austria and well I was there I experienced something abnormal. After walking around the scene of such atrocities for an hour or so (and after experiencing another paranormal encounter) I couldn’t take anymore. I left my family, walked out the gate and sat on a rock, that’s when I felt it. Something was watching me, something that I could feel but not see, I felt it move, and more than anything, in that moment I knew that it saw me. I felt so cold and nauseous, and I was afraid to move because ( I feared ) that if I got up it would kill me.
Fast forward to last August, my girlfriend and I were taking a ghost tour of Salt Lake City, Utah. After we saw most of the sites on the tour, our guide took us to one last stop, Ted Bundt’s kill site at the mouth of Emigration Canyon. Everyone got out, and even though it was a warm night, I felt a chill go down my spine. Then waves of nausea hit me like a train, I braced myself and tried to breathe through it. Then I felt that same feeling, I was being watched, this time by at least three of the entities I felt at the concentration camp.
I want to make it clear that I’m both cases it was warm, and I was good health until the experience. I don’t know what it was but I know they, what ever they were, knew I was there and whatever they were didn’t want me there. Has anyone else felt something similar?
I once went on a "haunted walk" tour in an old city in Pennsylvania. It was very cold and windy that night. We stopped in an ancient cemetery and the guide talked about ghosts that hung around this cemetary. At that moment, I felt a distinct chill on my back. This cold was more penetrating and ominous than mere winter chill; I felt that someone had stepped up close to me and was staring at me. I looked over my shoulder but there was no one behind me at all. And, as I was really bundled up for the weather, from long underwear to hat, hooded coat, mittens and scarf, I knew that this was psychic cold. And I got a mental image of a cantankerous elderly man. I knew that he had seen my "light" and was curious. So yes, I have had a similar experience!

I once went on a "haunted walk" tour in an old city in Pennsylvania. It was very cold and windy that night. We stopped in an ancient cemetery and the guide talked about ghosts that hung around this cemetary. At that moment, I felt a distinct chill on my back. This cold was more penetrating and ominous than mere winter chill; I felt that someone had stepped up close to me and was staring at me. I looked over my shoulder but there was no one behind me at all. And, as I was really bundled up for the weather, from long underwear to hat, hooded coat, mittens and scarf, I knew that this was psychic cold. And I got a mental image of a cantankerous elderly man. I knew that he had seen my "light" and was curious. So yes, I have had a similar experience!
So, do you have similar experiences when its not at night, windy and cold ?

Hi Res !
My mom and her psychic friend went to various haunted places in New Orleans and Charlotte. They were on a tour bus going through the gates of a plantation.
"Driver, please let us off right here"
Something similar to what you experienced at the death camps really scared both of them. They left.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity