Psychic Experiences from the Holocaust

Absolutely was Debi.

Good to see someone else, from a different ethnic background and a different generation, write the following statement:

“Any number of sensitive people received them; the rest did not receive: The voice of the American mass spoiled their reception station.”

I have believed for nearly 20 years that, just as I can manifest an environment in which psychic abilities and magick are real, there are others who can manifest a world which counters - or undoes - my own beliefs.

If you want a conspiratorial view, I believe too that there are both individuals and organizations who purposely work in this way to manifest a mundane world which is purposely prejudiced against the existence of magick, making magick less likely to be experienced.

Last edited:
Absolutely was Debi.

Good to see some else, from a different ethnic background and a different generation, write the following statement:

“Any number of sensitive people received them; the rest did not receive: The voice of the American mass spoiled their reception station.”

I have believed for nearly 20 years that, just as I can manifest an environment in which psychic abilities and magick are real, there are others who can manifest a world which counters - or undoes - my own beliefs.

If you want a conspiratorial view, I believe too that there are both individuals and organizations who purposely work in this way to manifest a mundane world which is purposely prejudiced against the existence of magick, making magick less likely to be experienced.
Interesting thoughts, Wands. I have to agree with you on it.

I've been in situations where I've felt the magick was sucked out of the room. Seriously. And quickly. Energy is energy, and when it's shifted like that it can cause a serious impact.

Interesting thoughts, Wands. I have to agree with you on it.

I've been in situations where I've felt the magick was sucked out of the room. Seriously. And quickly. Energy is energy, and when it's shifted like that it can cause a serious impact.

I think this phenomenon is what sometimes complicates group or coven work. Not implying necessarily that persons in a group are purposefully or even knowingly working against each other. However, you get enough different energies working just a little bit askew on what the participants think is the same goal and you get magick mush.

Back in the late 80s, I had to go to Germany for a series of meetings. We had a free afternoon, so one of our group recommended we visit a former concentration camp that was a couple hours drive. As soon as I got our of the car, I was overcome by a sense of dread like nothing I've ever experienced. I felt physically ill, and could not bring myself to enter the camp. While my three colleagues toured the camp, I took the rental and drove around the countryside for a couple hours. As we drove back, no more than a half dozen words were spoken. Although I spent considerable time with those guys over the next twenty-plus years, we never spoke of that trip. I have never had anything or place affect me like that camp.

That is the kind of response I suspect I would have. Assuming I might be able to boost my conscious mind to face the horrors of history, I think Duke that I’d have to so enhance my psychic shields that it might actually interfere with and dull my conscious perceptions.

Back in the late 80s, I had to go to Germany for a series of meetings. We had a free afternoon, so one of our group recommended we visit a former concentration camp that was a couple hours drive. As soon as I got our of the car, I was overcome by a sense of dread like nothing I've ever experienced. I felt physically ill, and could not bring myself to enter the camp. While my three colleagues toured the camp, I took the rental and drove around the countryside for a couple hours. As we drove back, no more than a half dozen words were spoken. Although I spent considerable time with those guys over the next twenty-plus years, we never spoke of that trip. I have never had anything or place affect me like that camp.
That is the energy of which we speak, Duke. It's palpable. Those of us with a few gifts can feel those energies in their lighter forms. I can tell you there are places I've been I've had that same reaction and could not enter a place or a building. I can't even imagine trying that camp.

That is the energy of which we speak, Duke. It's palpable. Those of us with a few gifts can feel those energies in their lighter forms. I can tell you there are places I've been I've had that same reaction and could not enter a place or a building. I can't even imagine trying that camp.
Same with me. I am a psychic sponge, and had I entered that camp I would have become physically ill, just as Duke mentioned. The horror of that place is something that I never want to get acquainted with!

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
I think this phenomenon is what sometimes complicates group or coven work. Not implying necessarily that persons in a group are purposefully or even knowingly working against each other. However, you get enough different energies working just a little bit askew on what the participants think is the same goal and you get magick mush.
Wands I agree, one must believe to receive. I have a Christian view, but the natural laws are the same , we just have different names for the properties. I think sensitive people will pick up from those they are attached to in some way. The average person going about their day with all its trappings will not hear. Out of sight out of mind. The American masses should have been more tuned in but the average guy is just living his life. It is the gifted among us that reminds us to “tune in and on”. The creator has gifted us with a few people to remind us of this. When we don’t listen we get a bigger stick.