The House That Haunted My Dreams

1699229399986.png

This was the only picture of the house i could find online. It was in far worse shape when i knew it. Pretty sure this photo was taken in the 1920's. The road that runs past the church and back to the lake was still dirt then.

Yeah, gotta tell you...that house has a feel to it even just in a photo.

The house had a pull to it for sure. It drew quite a few people towards it. Driving down the country road especially in winter (no leaf covered overgrowth) , then bam. This thing pops up. Quite jarring the very first time you saw it. Once the paranormal stuff began to happen in the surrounding area, it was off to the races. Hook, line, sinker, then reel in.

The house had a pull to it for sure. It drew quite a few people towards it. Driving down the country road especially in winter (no leaf covered overgrowth) , then bam. This thing pops up. Quite jarring the very first time you saw it. Once the paranormal stuff began to happen in the surrounding area, it was off to the races. Hook, line, sinker, then reel in.
I'm jealous mate, your area is like a paranormal Disneyland, I'd love to see that area one day.

Houses seem to speak to me. That one I would avoid, unless heavily protected and even then, things can attach.

I can vouch for houses having an effect; while searching for our current home back in 2020, there was one that we decided to look at. In looking at a picture of it, I felt friendly, welcoming vibes, so we made an appointment with the real estate agent. I still felt the friendly energy in the front of the house, but once we explored deeper, the vibe gradually descended into a sullen, almost evil vibe; when we went upstairs I felt like I was in the middle of a horror movie. The house had nearly fooled me but couldn't hide what it really was for long.

I'm jealous mate, your area is like a paranormal Disneyland, I'd love to see that area one day.
Alot of old stuff out here. Compared to other countries, we are still young. It is crazy the amount of paranormal experiences i've had in a generalized area. Another old town, we did work at the inn there and one of the kids came flying out of the cellar lol. He swore he saw a ghost and refused to go back down there.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
View attachment 52534
This was the only picture of the house i could find online. It was in far worse shape when i knew it. Pretty sure this photo was taken in the 1920's. The road that runs past the church and back to the lake was still dirt then.
Select, can we know where this place is? what state?

Reactions: Selectric
Thanks for sharing this with us, it explains a lot of what you have described before. It gives a face to the story. The house itself was a very nice-looking place and was probably owned by someone of wealth long ago. It sure looked spooky in its aged condition. I am surprised the property wasn't maintained over the years; someone must have once loved it. Historic places like that are often preserved. I have no doubt that you picked up an attachment of some sort from going there, you may have a sensitivity to these things. I am glad you are free of it now. Did the problems start with the burning of the house? or did it end with that?