Open Lines The downfall of civilization

First, I can't believe you did that to you wife! :eek: LOL Hope she came home laughing about it!
i needed to get my point across and that was the best way i could see to do it. It was dicy for a few weeks but she came around. I am as loyal and friendly as a Lab but the moment I start to feel like an asshole............done.

donut hole??????? wow, big brother is watching even on here.............a$$hole...........always a work around :)

Reactions: surge and Seahunter
Reactions: sal
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-06-02-13-13-12

Well, we're going to teach them even younger to depend on the virtual stuff. Disney is coming out with new toys that will attach to the kid and tell them how to play.....they will go on "missions" as Batman, Superman, Star Wars, etc and shoot at each other per the instructions of the little voice emminating from their arm!
great, i can see it now ...........little kids flying off the school roof thinking they are iron man.

Just like the GPS that says, "Turn left" off a cliff....:eek:

donut hole??????? wow, big brother is watching even on here.............a$$hole...........always a work around :)
And the F bomb gets turned to "pumpkin" unless you get creative with the spelling.

Last edited:
Yeah, everywhere I go - doctor's office, etc., I just sit and people watch as I don't have to be constantly entertained. If I'm sitting waiting somewhere, I will either be the ONLY one without my head buried in a phone, or maybe one or two others at most not doing it, but even that is getting more rare all the time. I just don't get the addiction to have to constantly be connected and entertained by every little thing that goes on on their social sites or whatever they're looking at. I feel really sorry - and scared - about the people who will grow up now never knowing a life without constant electronic interference in their lives. These people can't just sit and contemplate life, or have an imagination, because there is no break in the texting, surfing, talking, or gaming.
Okay, I have to plead guilty to having my phone out in the waiting room at the doctor's office. If there is someone I can strike up a conversation with then I'll do that, but if not I'll open my phone and read a book while I'm waiting.