Open Lines The downfall of civilization

Seahunter

AKA "Roy"
Reaction score
Good wake-up video for the zombies out there to hopefully see. This is why I only carry a cheap cell phone for car breakdowns and am not a slave to it. I don't go out a lot, but if my friends did this to me, I'd be gone in two seconds.

Reactions: Naked Apple and sal
Excellent! Once again, don't own one, don't want one.

Reactions: sal
I want to bitch slap everyone in that video. Even the girl with no phone because she is putting up with so much BS.

Reactions: surge and sal
wife has been bugging me for new phone. I got her a i-phone 6. i got one of these
rugby4_600x600_xlarge_1.jpg

has blue tooth so it is good while driving if i need it. She has become so addicted to these gadgets that it is scary. We were at a nice restaurant one time and she was in her zone. I left and went home. She did not even notice until a half hour later. I told her there is an app on the phone to call a cab and pay for it. She got the point and no longer takes the phone out when i am around.:) My son is the same way, his girlfriend texts him nonstop. He does not go anywhere without it for fear of missing a text.

Everyone is up and arms about Jade Helm.........they have already taken over...........I don't think half of the zombies would no what was going on until they got a tweet or a bullet hits their phone.

What's the point in going out if you're just gonna stare at your phone?
it is funny when you are the only one not on the phone. I was waiting for a table at a restaurant and had to stand next to the bar to wait.The nice lady that was siting there was served her food but just totally mesmerized by something on her phone. I was stealing fries left and right and she never noticed. I was surrounded by 30 people and NOBODY noticed.:)

wife has been bugging me for new phone. I got her a i-phone 6. i got one of these
View attachment 1332
has blue tooth so it is good while driving if i need it. She has become so addicted to these gadgets that it is scary. We were at a nice restaurant one time and she was in her zone. I left and went home. She did not even notice until a half hour later. I told her there is an app on the phone to call a cab and pay for it. She got the point and no longer takes the phone out when i am around.:) My son is the same way, his girlfriend texts him nonstop. He does not go anywhere without it for fear of missing a text.

Everyone is up and arms about Jade Helm.........they have already taken over...........I don't think half of the zombies would no what was going on until they got a tweet or a bullet hits their phone.
First, I can't believe you did that to you wife! :eek: LOL Hope she came home laughing about it!

it is funny when you are the only one not on the phone. I was waiting for a table at a restaurant and had to stand next to the bar to wait.The nice lady that was siting there was served her food but just totally mesmerized by something on her phone. I was stealing fries left and right and she never noticed. I was surrounded by 30 people and NOBODY noticed.:)
Second, you stole someone's french fries?!!! OMG! That's hysterical! And nobody noticed! :rolleyes:o_O What the heck is this world coming to?

Yeah, everywhere I go - doctor's office, etc., I just sit and people watch as I don't have to be constantly entertained. If I'm sitting waiting somewhere, I will either be the ONLY one without my head buried in a phone, or maybe one or two others at most not doing it, but even that is getting more rare all the time. I just don't get the addiction to have to constantly be connected and entertained by every little thing that goes on on their social sites or whatever they're looking at. I feel really sorry - and scared - about the people who will grow up now never knowing a life without constant electronic interference in their lives. These people can't just sit and contemplate life, or have an imagination, because there is no break in the texting, surfing, talking, or gaming.