Are BF and Dogmen interdimensional or earthly physical beings

• Interdimensional

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Earthly physical beings

• I'm still sitting on that fence

• Total voters
I think there really is something out there. There are just too many eye witnesses and not all are making up stories or elaborating due to an inherent fear. Just my opinion. There have been Park Rangers, Military men, judges and police officers that have given eye witness accounts. These are trained reporters. There is also many prints taken over the years. If even one is real, something had to make it. As for pics, the blurry ones are not evidence and the good ones are declared fakes. So this brings us back to eye witness accounts and prints. Due to the volume and consistent descriptions across the world, I am convinced there are creatures out there.

No, I meant UNnoticed. They were not all that different looking.
It was a joke... But maybe not a very obvious one.
If humans and Neanderthals did interbreed as the DNA evidence suggests, then they would have noticed each other.

I suspect that the neanderthals mostly starved to death. They lived and did well in a time when it was much colder. The animals that they hunted and ate were mostly bigger animals with a lot of body fat. they adapted to having a huge high-calorie diet. As things began to warm up the animals changed and became leaner and more fleet of foot. Without the fat content, they could literally starve to death with full bellies. This happened to several Native American Tribes that when moved their metabolism couldn't adapt to a changed diet. This is called protean Poisoning or rabbit starvation...

Protein poisoning - Wikipedia

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
Bigfoot has been seen rummaging in garbage cans, taking road-kill, eating blackberries and huckleberries, carrying game like deer and wild boar. If the Omah people (and I fully believe they are people.) are trans-dimensional beings, would they really cross dimensions just to steal leftovers from garbage cans or pick up a badger that was hit by a car, or wander along gobbling blackberries? I mean, Oregon has GOOOOOD blackberries- I just picked a bunch to take home with me-but worth skipping dimensions for?

That being said, there is something strange in North American forests, something I'm only really just starting to clue into, something to do with the what I like to all North American Fae, something alternate to our reality, something I can't quite define yet. Still working on gathering evidence and trying to frame my opinions about that, I'm afraid. But we have witnesses, reliable researchers, who say that they've seen Bigfoot step out of or into portals, literally disappearing in front of their eyes. One witness said they were hiking, and felt that they'd stepped into an alternate reality, a place that didn't exist, and there was grabbed by the arm by a Bigfoot, and managed to run and find themselves back on the trail again.

As to evidence, we've got good, clear photos of Squatches, as well as thermal imaging,etc, but the second a researcher produces something clear, it's declared a hoax because it's "too clear, it must be staged." And when DNA comes back human, it's assumed that the collector contaminated the evidence, even when it comes from reputable researchers with crime-scene evidence collection training and quality collection equipment.
Someone mentioned that they must be common animals that are being misidentified, but I have to respectfully disagree with that notion. Most of the in-person sightings I've discussed with witnesses, these witnesses are hunters, fishermen, loggers, homesteaders, Native Americans; people like me who grew up in the woods and know every sound, sight, and animal like the back of their hands. I know what I saw cross in front of our car was not a bear, an elk, a porcupine, or anything else I'd ever seen before. When you're intimately familiar with the local wildlife of an area, you don't mistake a bobcat for a cougar, or a black bear for a grizzly. How do you mistake a brown bear for a monstrously tall, bipedal, humanoid? It's simple. You don't. That being said, the recent fad for bigfoot hunting has brought a lot inexperienced people out looking- I've looked at a lot of pictures of bear tracks, listened to a lot of recordings of female cougars in heat, and looked at a lot of blurry photos of shadows of tree stumps. I think any eyewitness account needs to be taken with a hint of skepticism and the eyewitness's background, history, and experience need to be taken into account.

Oh, and Dogman scares the holy beeejezus out of me, and I've never even come close to witnessing anything like one. Dogman can go back to another dimension and stay there! :D
But I'd also add that Dogman has a strong basis in equivalent Native American legends, as does mothman, so I think blaming the phenomenon on internet-driven hysteria, or misidentified animals might be premature. If the stories go back centuries, these things have been here long before the white men came.

And when DNA comes back human, it's assumed that the collector contaminated the evidence,
Do you think BF is human?I've always had the idea they are a race or group of people gone feral.This could be the reason for the DNA.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
Bigfoot has been seen rummaging in garbage cans, taking road-kill, eating blackberries and huckleberries, carrying game like deer and wild boar. If the Omah people (and I fully believe they are people.) are trans-dimensional beings, would they really cross dimensions just to steal leftovers from garbage cans or pick up a badger that was hit by a car, or wander along gobbling blackberries? I mean, Oregon has GOOOOOD blackberries- I just picked a bunch to take home with me-but worth skipping dimensions for?

That being said, there is something strange in North American forests, something I'm only really just starting to clue into, something to do with the what I like to all North American Fae, something alternate to our reality, something I can't quite define yet. Still working on gathering evidence and trying to frame my opinions about that, I'm afraid. But we have witnesses, reliable researchers, who say that they've seen Bigfoot step out of or into portals, literally disappearing in front of their eyes. One witness said they were hiking, and felt that they'd stepped into an alternate reality, a place that didn't exist, and there was grabbed by the arm by a Bigfoot, and managed to run and find themselves back on the trail again.

As to evidence, we've got good, clear photos of Squatches, as well as thermal imaging,etc, but the second a researcher produces something clear, it's declared a hoax because it's "too clear, it must be staged." And when DNA comes back human, it's assumed that the collector contaminated the evidence, even when it comes from reputable researchers with crime-scene evidence collection training and quality collection equipment.
Someone mentioned that they must be common animals that are being misidentified, but I have to respectfully disagree with that notion. Most of the in-person sightings I've discussed with witnesses, these witnesses are hunters, fishermen, loggers, homesteaders, Native Americans; people like me who grew up in the woods and know every sound, sight, and animal like the back of their hands. I know what I saw cross in front of our car was not a bear, an elk, a porcupine, or anything else I'd ever seen before. When you're intimately familiar with the local wildlife of an area, you don't mistake a bobcat for a cougar, or a black bear for a grizzly. How do you mistake a brown bear for a monstrously tall, bipedal, humanoid? It's simple. You don't. That being said, the recent fad for bigfoot hunting has brought a lot inexperienced people out looking- I've looked at a lot of pictures of bear tracks, listened to a lot of recordings of female cougars in heat, and looked at a lot of blurry photos of shadows of tree stumps. I think any eyewitness account needs to be taken with a hint of skepticism and the eyewitness's background, history, and experience need to be taken into account.

Do you think BF is human?I've always had the idea they are a race or group of people gone feral.This could be the reason for the DNA.

I don't think they are human, as far as DNA is concerned, even neandethal DNA is different from modern man, I haven't actually seen any DNA results from any uinvestigators that actually were definitive of a mysterious species.. I also don't believe that theres a big conspiracy to hide the existence of bigfoot from the public....(just had a heated discussion along those lines not long ago with some "squatching" folks....lol)..
any primatologist, zoologist, archeologist, paleontologist, or well anyone in similar fields would love to make a discovery such as this, this would be the biggest find in the history of man.....the missing link..... it could not be kept secret.. as far as photo evidence, in this day of photo shop and f/x it is hard, but any photo of good quality would warrant an investigation, but in a day where cameras are everywhere it isn't looking too good for the actual existence and leans heavily to mis-identification 90% of the time... I would like to believe that there is something out there, and do believe, but I also have to face the actual evidence and acknowledge the facts that no definitive proof has yet been found,... jumping on the interdimensional ideas or the alien theory is just an excuse for the lack of evidence,

Reactions: ozentity
I don't think they are human, as far as DNA is concerned, even neandethal DNA is different from modern man, I haven't actually seen any DNA results from any uinvestigators that actually were definitive of a mysterious species.. I also don't believe that theres a big conspiracy to hide the existence of bigfoot from the public....(just had a heated discussion along those lines not long ago with some "squatching" folks....lol)..
any primatologist, zoologist, archeologist, paleontologist, or well anyone in similar fields would love to make a discovery such as this, this would be the biggest find in the history of man.....the missing link..... it could not be kept secret.. as far as photo evidence, in this day of photo shop and f/x it is hard, but any photo of good quality would warrant an investigation, but in a day where cameras are everywhere it isn't looking too good for the actual existence and leans heavily to mis-identification 90% of the time... I would like to believe that there is something out there, and do believe, but I also have to face the actual evidence and acknowledge the facts that no definitive proof has yet been found,... jumping on the interdimensional ideas or the alien theory is just an excuse for the lack of evidence,
Have you looked at Dr Melba Ketcems DNA research. She claims to have evidence of an unidentifiable DNA from hair samples.

Reactions: Paulm
Have you looked at Dr Melba Ketcems DNA research. She claims to have evidence of an unidentifiable DNA from hair samples.
Yes, at first her claims seemed promising, until the whole supposed proof of cross species breeding, supposedly she could prove the mother was human and the other DNA is unidentifiable....sorry but that is not possible, first, if that was the case, these things would not be world wide...as far as I know they haven't been spotted building ships or other modes of transport....lol...second, if that DNA claim were true, it still would take a breeding pair to create a species, not just one cross breed... What she and others claim is just not how DNA works....if you breed a boxer with a Labrador and then breed that puppy with another lab, and so on and so on you will breed the boxer genes out after 4 generations..make sense??? So without a starting population what she claims is just not possible...not to mention the whole one species can't breed with another completely different species problem to begin with....lol.... At first her claims were promising, then sadly, they started to become less believable...whether this path/claims was taken by her followers or her own camp, I'm not sure....
There have been other claims of DNA also. But the catch is that when the lab sends it back as unidentifiable, it usually means its either contaminated or too weak of a strand to get a positive I.D on.....but most bigfoot ppl take this as " proof" of bigfoot when that is just not what it actually means.
the bigfoot groups/ppl have seriously muddied up the waters with some pretty outrageous theories over the past couple years.... way too many contradictions and talking themselves into a corner. so to speak.... maybe its time to get back to the basics of good old fashioned investigations....not making excuses or far reaching theories of the sci-fi nature.....

Last edited:
one other interesting piece of info to add to my previous post is that believe it or not, no ape fossils have ever been found in north America, actually no hominid fossils at all that predate the earliest natives.,