Are BF and Dogmen interdimensional or earthly physical beings

• Interdimensional

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Earthly physical beings

• I'm still sitting on that fence

• Total voters
I'll have to go with my boy Donny Juan Matus. Because a lot of his teachings are on point and probably out of all the gnostic and esoteric works i've came across, he's the most practical.

I would say these beings are interdimensional. I'll even go further and say that there are interdimensional beings that look human but are not human at all.

Unfortunately I can't find the quote but it goes something along like this....

Carlos Castaneda: "Are you saying that some people are not humans Don Juan"
Don Juan Matus: "Yes"

Well, since you asked...

Both of my sightings were in Linn County, Oregon, near Sweet Home, and both happened roughly 30 years ago. The first sighting was a typical, normal sighting, and was the one I recounted to David Paulides back in 2004? '05? when I met him as a bookseller in Mt Shasta when he came in selling his Tribal Bigfoot, and asked if I knew of anyone who had seen Bigfoot in the Shasta area. I said I had a sighting, but it wasn't in the Shasta area. When I showed him the approximate area on a map, he told me that area was a hotspot where they'd had numerous sightings reported. (I have deep lasting respect for David. He is hands-down the most down-to-earth, honest, straightforward Bigfoot investigator I've ever met. )

Anyway- flashback to my early college days. I was with a few friends and we'd spent the afternoon and evening, (and if we're honest, into the night well after sunset when the park is supposed to close) at a reservoir, swimming, BBQing, etc, then, not ready to go home yet, we started driving around in the woods, just being college kids. The two guys were in the front seat, and three of us girls were in the back of a Subaru Justy. If you remember the Subaru Justy, it was a boxy little car that was full-on 4wd. I was in the middle, between the other two girls, so I had a clear view of the road in front. The driver was making full use of the 4wd on the gravel roads, going a little too fast, skidding in the gravel- just screwing around. Suddenly, he slammed on the brakes hard, and I looked up in time to see Omah cross the road in front of us, full on in our headlights. The driver and myself both got full on good looks at it, and were able to compare notes later, with both of us agreeing that, even at that distance, the knees of the walker were approximately as tall as the hood of the Justy. The other front seat passenger had put away a substantial amount of beer and a few joints on our outing and was half-asleep, only saw something "dark" at the far side of the road. One of the girls saw it as it crossed her side of the road from her side-view out the window, but didn't get a good enough look to describe it other than 'it was way bigger than a bear.' The other girl had also over-imbibed, was desperately trying not to puke at J's driving and didn't see a thing. I had had some rum and soda when we'd eaten bbq about four hours earlier ( I was a trained lifeguard- I don't drink and swim, especially in deep reservoirs. I was also working a job at the time that required drug testing, so didn't use drugs at all.) The driver was also completely sober, but immediately whipped the car around, drove full speed off the mountain, and then stopped and got completely stoned. Because that's the way you deal with things you can't understand sometimes. I had wanted to get out of the car to go see if I could find it, but the boys wouldn't let me. Chickensh*ts, the both of them! :D

Let me be very clear- I grew up in Oregon. I know bears, I know the sights and sounds of coyote, bobcats, cougars, calling elk, etc. I know every mammal in those woods. And this was not an animal. It was a huge man, upright, on two legs, long arms swinging, shaggy hair head to toe, and completely naked. It was not a bear. I also know the popular hang-out swimming holes where teens might hang around to pull pranks, and this was nowhere them. If it was a teen pulling a prank, he was on advanced stilts and carrying an extra 150 pounds of muscle padding. I mean, maybe, just maybe, there's a huge hairy hippy guy running around off the forestry service roads in the middle of nowhere, but I kinda doubt it. (And that's what J. and I have always told people when we tell this story. "We aren't saying we saw Bigfoot, maybe it was just a big hairy hippy on his way down to the reservoir for a swim.")

The other sighting I don't really talk about, but I will tell you that the encounter was probably 10-15 miles from the first one, in the same wilderness area. The encounter lasted just seconds, and from the angle I was at, (squatting behind a tree... yeah- with my one-piece swimsuit around my ankles, in those stupid little water-proof jelly-shoes that I couldn't have run in if I'd tried.) all I could really see was the head and shoulders. I'm lousy at estimating distance, but I will tell you that I was a lot closer than I wanted to be! I could see that he had a handful of blackberries almost to his mouth- I could see the purple juice on his hand. He looked at me, I looked at him, and he kind of tilted his head, like "I won't tell if you don't" and turned away into the woods out of sight. I could hear him moving away for a few seconds, max. The whole encounter was just seconds long. I refer to the Omah I saw as "he" in this story, but I honestly have no idea if it was a male or female. I know some people say they get an impression that they're dealing with one or the other, but I only saw from the shoulders up and only for a second or two. I looked it right in the face. It was not a bear. It was not an elk. It was not a hairy hippy out berry picking. BUT the primary reason I don't tell this story is that there were no witnesses, no one I could point to and say "You saw it, right?" And I never, ever, and I mean, never, told anyone in the group I was with that day what I saw, not even the guy I eventually married. They were all very serious, educated, fellow students, and would have spent a lot of time psychoanalyzing and tearing apart everything I said. No witnesses, no one to say, "yeah, you told me about that when it happened." I have nothing to validify this sighting. Plus, I was (and still kind of am) super-embarrassed by the entire situation. We went back to that swimming hole hundreds of times over the next decade, but I never ventured across the river again.
I like to think Bigfoot went back to his friends and told them about encountering some naked hairless white woman crapping in the woods, and they laughed at him and said he was making it up.

I've gone back to the area Bigfoot searching with various groups of people over the years, but have never seen or heard anything Omah related since. I do find it interesting that over the past couple of years, more Dogman stories seem to be coming out of that area, though. Misidentification? Or a shift in popular perception as someone noted. All I know is what I saw.

Edited to correct spelling and to add that while the first encounter was late at night, in the darkness, the second one was in broad daylight, mid-August sunny afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
All I know is what I saw
I tell you Ellio,I'm not a big fan of Bf or believer in the reported sightings but your honesty in the story and your description has me doubting my thoughts on this.Best description and probably the only account that has me re-thinking my position on this.I've had a glimpse over here of something that scared my pig-dogs out hunting but discounted it,maybe not after your story.

Reactions: Lynne and ElliO
I think it's easy to doubt when you haven't seen it for yourself. My current partner, a wonderful amazing man, has serious doubts, to the point where I end up getting frustrated with him. . I've heard a lot of stories over the years, and it gets pretty easy to tell who's just making stuff up, who imagined it or is blowing things out of proportion, and who actually saw something. No one who has actually experienced it really wants to talk about it because of the harassment, teasing, and abuse they'll get. You just don't come forward with it unless you're some kind of attention seeker.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
I think it's easy to doubt when you haven't seen it for yourself. My current partner, a wonderful amazing man, has serious doubts, to the point where I end up getting frustrated with him. . I've heard a lot of stories over the years, and it gets pretty easy to tell who's just making stuff up, who imagined it or is blowing things out of proportion, and who actually saw something. No one who has actually experienced it really wants to talk about it because of the harassment, teasing, and abuse they'll get. You just don't come forward with it unless you're some kind of attention seeker.
Yeah I think memories of something special/unusual are like treasured possessions, but its good to share them with like minded or interested open people.

Reactions: ElliO and Paulm
Well, since you asked...

Both of my sightings were in Linn County, Oregon, near Sweet Home, and both happened roughly 30 years ago. The first sighting was a typical, normal sighting, and was the one I recounted to David Paulides back in 2004? '05? when I met him as a bookseller in Mt Shasta when he came in selling his Tribal Bigfoot, and asked if I knew of anyone who had seen Bigfoot in the Shasta area. I said I had a sighting, but it wasn't in the Shasta area. When I showed him the approximate area on a map, he told me that area was a hotspot where they'd had numerous sightings reported. (I have deep lasting respect for David. He is hands-down the most down-to-earth, honest, straightforward Bigfoot investigator I've ever met. )

Anyway- flashback to my early college days. I was with a few friends and we'd spent the afternoon and evening, (and if we're honest, into the night well after sunset when the park is supposed to close) at a reservoir, swimming, BBQing, etc, then, not ready to go home yet, we started driving around in the woods, just being college kids. The two guys were in the front seat, and three of us girls were in the back of a Subaru Justy. If you remember the Subaru Justy, it was a boxy little car that was full-on 4wd. I was in the middle, between the other two girls, so I had a clear view of the road in front. The driver was making full use of the 4wd on the gravel roads, going a little too fast, skidding in the gravel- just screwing around. Suddenly, he slammed on the brakes hard, and I looked up in time to see Omah cross the road in front of us, full on in our headlights. The driver and myself both got full on good looks at it, and were able to compare notes later, with both of us agreeing that, even at that distance, the knees of the walker were approximately as tall as the hood of the Justy. The other front seat passenger had put away a substantial amount of beer and a few joints on our outing and was half-asleep, only saw something "dark" at the far side of the road. One of the girls saw it as it crossed her side of the road from her side-view out the window, but didn't get a good enough look to describe it other than 'it was way bigger than a bear.' The other girl had also over-imbibed, was desperately trying not to puke at J's driving and didn't see a thing. I had had some rum and soda when we'd eaten bbq about four hours earlier ( I was a trained lifeguard- I don't drink and swim, especially in deep reservoirs. I was also working a job at the time that required drug testing, so didn't use drugs at all.) The driver was also completely sober, but immediately whipped the car around, drove full speed off the mountain, and then stopped and got completely stoned. Because that's the way you deal with things you can't understand sometimes. I had wanted to get out of the car to go see if I could find it, but the boys wouldn't let me. Chickensh*ts, the both of them! :D

Let me be very clear- I grew up in Oregon. I know bears, I know the sights and sounds of coyote, bobcats, cougars, calling elk, etc. I know every mammal in those woods. And this was not an animal. It was a huge man, upright, on two legs, long arms swinging, shaggy hair head to toe, and completely naked. It was not a bear. I also know the popular hang-out swimming holes where teens might hang around to pull pranks, and this was nowhere them. If it was a teen pulling a prank, he was on advanced stilts and carrying an extra 150 pounds of muscle padding. I mean, maybe, just maybe, there's a huge hairy hippy guy running around off the forestry service roads in the middle of nowhere, but I kinda doubt it. (And that's what J. and I have always told people when we tell this story. "We aren't saying we saw Bigfoot, maybe it was just a big hairy hippy on his way down to the reservoir for a swim.")

The other sighting I don't really talk about, but I will tell you that the encounter was probably 10-15 miles from the first one, in the same wilderness area. The encounter lasted just seconds, and from the angle I was at, (squatting behind a tree... yeah- with my one-piece swimsuit around my ankles, in those stupid little water-proof jelly-shoes that I couldn't have run in if I'd tried.) all I could really see was the head and shoulders. I'm lousy at estimating distance, but I will tell you that I was a lot closer than I wanted to be! I could see that he had a handful of blackberries almost to his mouth- I could see the purple juice on his hand. He looked at me, I looked at him, and he kind of tilted his head, like "I won't tell if you don't" and turned away into the woods out of sight. I could hear him moving away for a few seconds, max. The whole encounter was just seconds long. I refer to the Omah I saw as "he" in this story, but I honestly have no idea if it was a male or female. I know some people say they get an impression that they're dealing with one or the other, but I only saw from the shoulders up and only for a second or two. I looked it right in the face. It was not a bear. It was not an elk. It was not a hairy hippy out berry picking. BUT the primary reason I don't tell this story is that there were no witnesses, no one I could point to and say "You saw it, right?" And I never, ever, and I mean, never, told anyone in the group I was with that day what I saw, not even the guy I eventually married. They were all very serious, educated, fellow students, and would have spent a lot of time psychoanalyzing and tearing apart everything I said. No witnesses, no one to say, "yeah, you told me about that when it happened." I have nothing to validify this sighting. Plus, I was (and still kind of am) super-embarrassed by the entire situation. We went back to that swimming hole hundreds of times over the next decade, but I never ventured across the river again.
I like to think Bigfoot went back to his friends and told them about encountering some naked hairless white woman crapping in the woods, and they laughed at him and said he was making it up.

I've gone back to the area Bigfoot searching with various groups of people over the years, but have never seen or heard anything Omah related since. I do find it interesting that over the past couple of years, more Dogman stories seem to be coming out of that area, though. Misidentification? Or a shift in popular perception as someone noted. All I know is what I saw.

Edited to correct spelling and to add that while the first encounter was late at night, in the darkness, the second one was in broad daylight, mid-August sunny afternoon.

WOW, great story, very well written and descriptive...thank you for sharing

There's that big debate on Bigfoot and Dogmen...are they physical beings or interdimensional? Weigh in with your opinion and TELL ME WHY you believe as you do. What is your evidence for your side of the debate?
I actually think they’re both. Physical meaty creatures, but they’re so fast you could classify them as interdimensional, if they don’t want you to see them.

Melba's returns, many of them, came back human. As did most other samples that have been submitted. Also, though most of the samples had clear chain of evidence, they weren't all properly collected. I refuse to jump on the 'Let's destroy Melba' bandwagon- she did what she could with the samples and equipment that she had, and, frankly, she did really well. Unfortunately, the project wasn't gone about in the ways that could be relied on with scientific certainty.

And I have come to believe that, yes, there is a conspiracy to discredit credible bigfoot evidence. I tried hard not to believe it for a long time, but the more I see and experience, the harder it is not to believe it. Part of what I see in the discrediting is from reputable researchers who have staked their entire reputations on Bigfoot being one thing or another, so any evidence that disagrees with their views is immediately attacked and discredited. They usually have bands of internet skeptic hounds ready to tear apart anything that looks like evidence. It's like watching the anti-vaxxers attack scientists and doctors who develop and defend vaccines.

As to the is-it-human debate, from Native American stories, we know that the Omah stole women to breed with, and some of those women were able to return to the tribes with their children. That tells me that we're not dealing with another species, just a different humanoid. (Why haven't bones of apes been found? Because they aren't apes.) DNA from multiple sources, from multiple groups, and from multiple regions across the US, tested by different labs, comes back human. Sadly, DNA testing is expensive, and there aren't a lot of follow ups or more intensive testings done. That time is coming, I think, as DNA testing becomes more affordable to small indie research groups. I'd like to see DNA submitted to places like AncestryDNA and 32aneMe to see what they come up with.

One thing I'd also really like to see is for Bigfoot scat samples to be submitted to the Human Microbiome Project. Every summer, researchers come in with multiple samples. The Microbiome Project would be an interesting and affordable way to determine how different the diets represented in the samples are. I have to assume that the gut biome of someone living off road kill, trout, and blackberries has to be very different from someone who lives off of McDonalds and Starbucks.
I agree with the above. They may be a species or race of humans.

Well, since you asked...

That is a very good account of events. It has to be a wonderful thing to actually KNOW they exist. I believe you.