Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I'm still sitting on that fence

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
There's that big debate on Bigfoot and Dogmen...are they physical beings or interdimensional? Weigh in with your opinion and TELL ME WHY you believe as you do. What is your evidence for your side of the debate?

There is no conclusive physical evidence for either, even after decades of dedicated searching. That leaves me a vote for interdimensional beings.

So --- some Keelean speculation here --- a Bigfoot or Dogman sighting is when someone happens to be standing where the energy streams from another dimension intersect with the energy streams of ours. At the point of intersection, there is a brief physical manifestation which can be observed from either dimension. So we see Bigfoot and Bigfoot sees us. But these intersections are so transient and the amount of energy that becomes matter is so small that no actual evidence is ever left over. Deep forests, dark woods and other more rural or remote areas have less of the background radiation, i.e. noise, that can obscure or mask the effects of inter-dimensional energy intersections. And that is why these sighting always occur in those areas and not the city.

Reactions: Debi
There is no conclusive physical evidence for either, even after decades of dedicated searching. That leaves me a vote for interdimensional beings.

So --- some Keelean speculation here --- a Bigfoot or Dogman sighting is when someone happens to be standing where the energy streams from another dimension intersect with the energy streams of ours. At the point of intersection, there is a brief physical manifestation which can be observed from either dimension. So we see Bigfoot and Bigfoot sees us. But these intersections are so transient and the amount of energy that becomes matter is so small that no actual evidence is ever left over. Deep forests, dark woods and other more rural or remote areas have less of the background radiation, i.e. noise, that can obscure or mask the effects of inter-dimensional energy intersections. And that is why these sighting always occur in those areas and not the city.
Well said and I tend to agree with your theory.

There may be more than one thing going on. There may be both types. We need more evidence to have a theory.

Gotta go with earthly physical beings, interdeminsional is still a theory, yet to be proven also, so can't go with a theory to explain something else that is still not proven either....to me the real question is whether bigfoot and Dogmen are one and the same,....and I think Dogmen are the werewolves of old legend, just re-named for modern times......( I know, some say that Dogmen can't change back and forth, but how does anyone actually know that....lol...).

According to Flat Earthers, there is no conclusive proof that the world is a sphere. I think that to some extent a LOT of the things that you KNOW actually fall into this category. Many of the dinosaurs and other fossil creatures from the past are totally wild speculation based on a few bones and a lot of guessing. Neanderthal is an excellent example. For almost a hundred years the Neanderthal was seen as a bent almost apish looking thing. Even after it became obvious that this was wrong it was the continuing theory until that entire generation of paleontologists were long dead and gone.

The original Neanderthal as it turned out was a VERY old man. He was crippled with arthritis and had swollen joints curvature of the spine and was in very poor health at the time of his death and burial. Even after they had other skeletons they refused to change their theory. It is now generally understood that a Neanderthal could walk the streets now and go unnoticed.

I truly believe that any bigfoot body that was found will be taken and destroyed just as any proof that there were Europeans in North America before Columbas is destroyed.

I personally think Bigfoot sightings are misidentified known animals,I believe Dogmen may be a entity created by peoples evil actions to their fellow man,they are truly terrifying creatures that may dwell in the darkest parts of all our minds and only released when people cross this forbidden line.As Paulm mentioned werewolf,I think they are the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm
Of course there is no evidence for either theory. Each would be dismissed in a court of law for lack of evidence. But then I can't have any fun. Therefore, if having some fun is my driving premise, then in conjunction with my three choice, I am left with inter-dimensional beings. That is, the physical side is a dead horse and sitting on the fence does not exercise any creativity or conviction.

The restrictions presented by the voting choices aside, and in all seriousness, I do think that these phenomena belong in the realm of what we call consciousness - the real final frontier.

For almost a hundred years the Neanderthal was seen as a bent almost apish looking thing.

Yes, this (false) image seems almost indelibly etched in our minds.

It is now generally understood that a Neanderthal could walk the streets now and go unnoticed.

LOL - did you mean 'noticed'. These points taken together go a long way towards explaining the interbreeding - supported by DNA evidence - that occurred between humans and Neanderthals. The only way I was ever able to reconcile this with the image of Neanderthals as lumpish trolls was by imaging large amounts of alcohol being consumed around the primeval campfires.

Gotta go with earthly physical beings, interdeminsional is still a theory, yet to be proven also, so can't go with a theory to explain something else that is still not proven either....to me the real question is whether bigfoot and Dogmen are one and the same,....and I think Dogmen are the werewolves of old legend, just re-named for modern times......( I know, some say that Dogmen can't change back and forth, but how does anyone actually know that....lol...).
The descriptions of BF and dog man are very different. I’m sure there are witness’ that get confused in their panic but for the most part a dog head is the first thing they say. The next is it’s legs look like they’re on backwards, same as if a dog stood up on hind legs. They’re always reported as fearsome and ready to attack. These are not the same as most BF behavior.

Reactions: Paulm
LOL - did you mean 'noticed'. These points taken together go a long way towards explaining the interbreeding - supported by DNA evidence - that occurred between humans and Neanderthals. The only way I was ever able to reconcile this with the image of Neanderthals as lumpish trolls was by imaging large amounts of alcohol being consumed around the primeval campfires.

No, I meant UNnoticed. They were not all that different looking. I have seen people with pronounced brow ridges, wider noses, and lantern jaws. They probably will never win a beauty contest but that doesn't matter all that much. The appearance of people varies hugely. I went to one place that I swear it was like they were filming an episode of "The Planet Of The Apes." They were very sweet people though and turned out to be a pleasure to deal with and get to know. My inlaws lived there for several years.

I had a very good friend that looked like a white gorilla. Whitey was almost 7 feet tall, had the longest arms that I have ever seen, was muscled like a weight lifter, a head the size of a basketball that was covered with snow-white hair and the biggest blue eyes you've ever seen. To look at him you wouldn't think he was very smart at all and was more than a little scary looking. He was a gentle giant though and was truly one of the kindest people that I've ever known. Also, he was brilliant. I mean full boat scholarship to MIT type smart. Looks mean nothing.

Back to the topic. I wonder sometimes if the Bigfoot thing might be partially a memory artifact. That is one of those things that for some reason was so important to the survival of our predecessors that it affected us genetically. there are a few things that a baby is born with a fear of. Two of the biggest is fear of falling and a fear of snakes and such. They think that these are artifacts from the point in time when early parts of the species that we eventually evolved from were tree dwellers. Babies only had two things to fear. falling and snakes and so they were born programmed to avoid those things.

I can envision a time when the thing that early hominids had to fear the most was other, possibly different, hominids. When you take that inborn fear and mix it with the brain's propensity to try and make sense from chaos whether it is something seen like Bugs Bunny in a cloud or people talking out of white noise like a fan you might end up seeing that which you have an instinctive fear of.

look at all the different types of bears, monkeys, cats and other animals that you have. Then understand SOMETHING killed every other branch of humanity that existed leaving only our one surviving species. Other predators kill only what they need to eat. The only man wipes out entire species.

You find this visual artifact in other places. All over the world, people experience sleep paralysis. In almost every case they/we remember eyes staring at us in the darkness and being frozen unable to move. this is in part a memory artifact that we share with many other animals. I have touched deer and rabbits that were crouched down and frozen in fear. The trick is to not look at them except out of the corner of your eyes. The second that you turn your eyes to then they seem to wake up and run but as long as you aren't looking they remain frozen. My Aunt that I mentioned in another post taught me about this.

I see so many beautiful wildlife photographs. People do amazing things with their phones these days. My friends use game cameras before deer season to spot and get to know the animals that live in their lease and come to their feeders. The pictures are clear enough that you can get to know the individual critters that are regular visitors. Why is it that every bigfoot picture that I have seen is blurry and lacking detail? Maybe bigfoot is an alien and that is part of its camouflage clothing. He isn't hairy he is a dark blur by design so that you can then sort of "fill in the blank" to determine what you have seen.