That sound...

Savannah's streets are brick or cobblestone through the many squares...they do indeed have a distinctive sound as cars pass over them.
It's been a very long time since i was in center city (Philly). Almost positive there are cobblestone streets in and around Independence Hall.

Always had the roach coaches on job sites. Last one i saw was at that huge cold storage facility.
yep, i always had them on job sites way back when.... gas station food delivery....lol...;vo.. and not good quick trip gas station food... but the kind that required an upcoming hospital visit further down the road.....lol...... iactually had a friend who owned his own roach coach... we all laughed at him until he bought a house and paid it off in like 3 years....lol... made me question my occupational choices big time

yep, i always had them on job sites way back when.... gas station food delivery....lol...;vo.. and not good quick trip gas station food... but the kind that required an upcoming hospital visit further down the road.....lol...... iactually had a friend who owned his own roach coach... we all laughed at him until he bought a house and paid it off in like 3 years....lol... made me question my occupational choices big time
We got fairly lucky. The one ran by two sisters was pretty good food and reasonable. The other job site wasn't bad. Couldn't go wrong with a pork roll and cheese sandwich.

It's been a very long time since i was in center city (Philly). Almost positive there are cobblestone streets in and around Independence Hall.
river street in savannah is all cobblestone, i hate driving on it. freakin' pieces flyin' off my truck and crap.... roughest, shakiest ride you could ever take..... might as well be in a horse and carriage, or a hard tailed bike...... brick streets i dont mind but cobblestone is a rough ride.... its even hard to just walk on.

Quality popular music.
There isn't a ton of great new music from classic bands. Some of what is coming out now is just rinse and repeat of what's already been done. Few pop songs grab me, though i do like Adele. Something about her voice i guess lol.

Reactions: Paintman
I like the singer, The Weekend one of the few different new singers.
Never really listened to him, i think. There are a bunch of guys i work with that listen to different music, so perhaps i have. Will have to check him out, Oz. Music is never closed off to me, that's for sure.

Reactions: ozentity