Tell me something....

I read and then got my wife reading cosy romance mystical mysteries especially those by an Author named Amanda M. Lee.

Reactions: Debi
I read and then got my wife reading cosy romance mystical mysteries especially those by an Author named Amanda M. Lee.
Ya know, I would have never guessed that about you! That makes you much more cuddly....;) I believe WandS also reads those, but he and I like Norah Roberts.

back story...in my younger years I was kinda heavy in the martial arts.... tournaments, teaching (later on), etc. and wrestled all the way through high school. so after I finished high school I spent the next 2 years with a team/camp on the southeast and Mid-west circuit in forms competitions and fighting.... in 86, after a tournament in north carolina, we were approached by an older lady and gentleman who said they would like to speak with the 5 of us about possible temporary employment. we met with them and they explained to us that they were a dance company and were sending a few of their instructors and top students for a movie shoot and needed instructors to fill in and possibly even help some of them in strict form work.... we were told that our form work and intensity was exactly what was needed and just learning the moves would be easy......the tournament season was winding down, so I and a couple of others spent the next three months teaching ball room dancing to ppl, ……..just one of many strange jobs/experience's of my youth....lol
This is a great way to meet women too. What a great gig. You learned a skill that will always make you a ladies fav. Wow ! I’m impressed with the martial arts accomplishment too. Good way to start a meaningful life Paul.

Reactions: Paulm
What is your fav author? I’m always looking for a good writer. My latest fav is Deanna Rayburn. She writes mystery’s some with romance but it is not the center of the story. Her a Lady Gray mysteries are very good. The character development is good. You feel like you can see and feel the person. I don’t keep many story books anymore and often pass them on. However I can’t part with any of her books. I would recommend them.

My wife and I both especially love Amanda M Lee's Wicked Witches of the Midwest Series and her Mystic Caravan Series and He Charlie Rhodes Series about paranormal investigations. She is a very prolific author and has a lot of series. She also writes under the name of Lily Harper Heart in very much the same vein. I thin what I like about her books is that she writes with only the desire to entertain her readers and not educate or to promote any sort of philosophical beliefs. Her stories all have some sort of mystery that is usually paranormal in cause that is wrapped up in a sweet bit of romances and regular doses of comedy. I read at night while I am on dialysis and get in trouble pretty often for waking my wife up laughing. Honestly, she is the only author except for Janet Evanovich with her Stephany Plum bounty hunter series. It is fun to share these books with my wife. When a new one comes out we are both on it immediately and can talk and laugh about it.

My wife and I both especially love Amanda M Lee's Wicked Witches of the Midwest Series and her Mystic Caravan Series and He Charlie Rhodes Series about paranormal investigations. She is a very prolific author and has a lot of series. She also writes under the name of Lily Harper Heart in very much the same vein. I thin what I like about her books is that she writes with only the desire to entertain her readers and not educate or to promote any sort of philosophical beliefs. Her stories all have some sort of mystery that is usually paranormal in cause that is wrapped up in a sweet bit of romances and regular doses of comedy. I read at night while I am on dialysis and get in trouble pretty often for waking my wife up laughing. Honestly, she is the only author except for Janet Evanovich with her Stephany Plum bounty hunter series. It is fun to share these books with my wife. When a new one comes out we are both on it immediately and can talk and laugh about it.
I've read Evanovich, but I now must try a book or two of your author.