Tell me something....

Ok, so, I have this fascination with small boxes and things that hold "things". Thing IS, I usually don't put things in them! lol They can be round, square, whatever...doesn't matter what they are made of. They can be elaborate gift boxes, jewelry boxes, trinket boxes...matters not. I used to have a large collection of them but have whittled that down to about 6 now. I must be part cat....lol

this will not work, im still not telling where my valuables are hidden.....nice try though.....lol
I don't know what to tell, ive probably put enough in here over the last couple years where everything about me has been let out...lol.. ummm, wait, I had sea monkeys as a child.....ok, that's the last of my secrets..

Some of you who have been here awhile will know parts of this. I was a four year letterman in high school and one year in college in gymnastics. My college closed the gymnastics program after my freshman year. I went to the highschool state finals in the floor exercise ( think tumbling - forward and back flips). I didn't finish in the top three, but qualifying was very satisfying.

When I was in 7th and eighth grades my asthma was so bad, I often had to be excused from Gym class. Despite that I walked to school 1.8 miles each way each day to school. I believe that this helped put my body in shape for my gymnastics career. I could never run for any distance ( still can't) but the sport of gymnastics was perfect for my body type. I had no bodybuilder physique but my short muscular body fit the apparatus. My senior year, I performed on all six events.

Some of you who have been here awhile will know parts of this. I was a four year letterman in high school and one year in college in gymnastics. My college closed the gymnastics program after my freshman year. I went to the highschool state finals in the floor exercise ( think tumbling - forward and back flips). I didn't finish in the top three, but qualifying was very satisfying.

When I was in 7th and eighth grades my asthma was so bad, I often had to be excused from Gym class. Despite that I walked to school 1.8 miles each way each day to school. I believe that this helped put my body in shape for my gymnastics career. I could never run for any distance ( still can't) but the sport of gymnastics was perfect for my body type. I had no bodybuilder physique but my short muscular body fit the apparatus. My senior year, I performed on all six events.
I knew part of that....the whole thing is fantastic! A very fit Critter indeed!

Reactions: Lynne