T minus 3 days....

Rain is threatening the launch so still a 40% go. Reports are the technology is ready to go though.

T-minus One day, nine hours, and some odd minutes.

Reactions: 7Critter
20200526_132705.jpg

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I just watched a locally produced one hour news special about tomorrow’s historical space flight. I’m pumped up and teary eyed about our opportunities.

Please pray for a safe voyage for our astronauts, for success for our dreamers and our engineers who are sometimes but not always one and the same, and for all of the millions of healing Americans who could be inspired again by this science fiction-less mission.

(I’ll even put on my Red Shirt and volunteer to be part of the landing party if I can help these guys and gals succeed!)

Weather is slightly more favorable than expected Right now here in Central Florida though there are storm risks later today. Current chance for launch is at 60% likelihood.

Reactions: 7Critter
Weather is slightly more favorable than expected Right now here in Central Florida though there are storm risks later today. Current chance for launch is at 60% likelihood.
Thanks. We both must of been posting at the same time ( or I didn't refresh the thread).

Reactions: WitchAndShaman