Sub carrying tourists to Titanic is missing

I figured the worst case scenario of an implosion was most likely what happened.
That also means a 75% (I'd even say 100%) likelihood there are no remains. They would have been turned to ash if it was anything like a real submarine with any type of fuel or hydraulic fluid.

But most likely they wouldn't have felt anything.
That is the only good thing that may come out of this. It was that fast.

Im an empath and ive just been overly moody and cring just for sitting here breathing. no real cause. I wonder if this is the reason I feel this way

Im an empath and ive just been overly moody and cring just for sitting here breathing. no real cause. I wonder if this is the reason I feel this way
My son is autistic and has been doing that for days. And yes, empaths need to shield with stories like this. Always ask yourself if that is your own energy of if it belongs to someone else OR if it is universal energy hitting you. I think this one was a universal energy of human thought.

My son is autistic and has been doing that for days. And yes, empaths need to shield with stories like this. Always ask yourself if that is your own energy of if it belongs to someone else OR if it is universal energy hitting you. I think this one was a universal energy of human thought.
I have also been getting hit with this. I will use the pointers in that article that I posted for shielding!

• PrayingHands
Reactions: jellyforspongebob