Sub carrying tourists to Titanic is missing

This way out would be so lightning quick, you'd never know what happened. But yea, No subs, No cave diving, plus my fear of deep, dark water, The hell with all that. I hope...these people come back but, I just dont know if its even possible at this point.
Yeah it's not looking good as they have like 10 hours tops of air left now? If the sub has not imploded, it'd be the waiting and knowing that'll weigh so damn heavy in such a confined space. Especially knowing the pressure just outside the tub.

• Sad
Reactions: ozentity
Yeah it's not looking good as they have like 10 hours tops of air left now? If the sub has not imploded, it'd be the waiting and knowing that'll weigh so damn heavy in such a confined space. Especially knowing the pressure just outside the tub.
Yea, so many variables not...in their favor. Going down to 12,500 below the sea is always...a risk.

And I hate to even say this but, sometimes (every time) people need to really think.....Now, many other people are involved risking their...lives potentially to rescue these folks. Exact same as mountaineers and the like who want the thrill of Adventure, get themselves in trouble and search and rescue folks have to out their...lives on the line in horrible conditions for a rescue. Is the thrill really worth it?

And I hate to even say this but, sometimes (every time) people need to really think.....Now, many other people are involved risking their...lives potentially to rescue these folks. Exact same as mountaineers and the like who want the thrill of Adventure, get themselves in trouble and search and rescue folks have to out their...lives on the line in horrible conditions for a rescue. Is the thrill really worth it?
I guess it was for the people that had the money to buy a seat on that sub.

I always think that after a friend who flew helicopters was pranked by workmates sending him out on a fake rescue flight and he ended up crashing and dying. His wife and daughter didn't see the funny side. Also if you want to do risky stuff for thrills, don't expect to get help when it goes wrong.

I always think that after a friend who flew helicopters was pranked by workmates sending him out on a fake rescue flight and he ended up crashing and dying. His wife and daughter didn't see the funny side. Also if you want to do risky stuff for thrills, don't expect to get help when it goes wrong.
Damn mate! What a fugged up joke! That's horrible!! I would have been so pissed I would see nothing but Red! Yep, you have to accept responsibility for your actions ! I used to ride dirt bikes alot, still do, but not as much. I accepted....everytime I got on that track that, I may be injured. I took the risk and was willing to pay the consequences. Luckily, I never once really got hurt on the track. However, I gashed my shin wide open smoking (hitting) a tree in 2nd gear riding the woods trails and also broke my right clavicle nearly off and mangled my shoulder. I took the risk. And I accept what happened. Not everyone does that....

Damn mate! What a fugged up joke! That's horrible!! I would have been so pissed I would see nothing but Red!
He was very well liked amongst his work mates and I can't imagine how they feel but nobody was charged, not sure if they should have been. The guilt is probably enough for them. With the dirt bikes you get a bit past the knocks, I wouldn't get on one these days, lol.