Spirit Guides....

So then my Grandparents could be my guides?
When I first moved to PA I would smell a strong oder of lilacs. My Grandma's favorite flower. A smell when none should be. Others have smelled this too.
Recently it's that smell and sauteed onions, my grandfather's favorite.
Again a smell that stands out and shouldn't be smelling. Always overwhelming smell too
Like Tworivers said, i believe our soul knows them. I always had the idea that all souls come back together one way or another...here or there or both. We can't prove it but it is something we just feel deep down. I know there are nonbelievers that would rip these statements apart, but not my problem they can't see or feel things that we do.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Like Tworivers said, i believe our soul knows them. I always had the idea that all souls come back together one way or another...here or there or both. We can't prove it but it is something we just feel deep down. I know there are nonbelievers that would rip these statements apart, but not my problem they can't see or feel things that we do.
Funny thing is, immediately upon smelling, first thought was of the house I grew up in

Reactions: Selectric
Funny thing is, immediately upon smelling, first thought was of the house I grew up in
I've always had dreams of the house i grew up in. I can see random, but it was for a long time the only house i dreamt of. Finally get dreams with my current home i lived in for almost 21 years lol.

I never seen many things as a spirit guide. Maybe one day i will see 'them' for what they are. Sadly the only thing that i had encounters with the most was 'my friend'. Every single time this 'thing' showed up, it did not feel as though it was there to help or to be a helpful guide. It wanted to lead me somewhere i did not want to go. I finally came to terms with that and made it leave me be. Lately felt like it was trying to latch back on, waiting in the shadows, but that is a road i will not or ever travel. Sorry buddy lol.

When i started having neighbor issues is when the smells started again. Mind you this is a new apartment from the other times. Also my daughter has a ball, like a cat ball but bigger. Flashes red and blue lights when touched (and you really have to be rough for it to flash).
This ball starts flashing by itself. I was home alone, daughter was out with aunty.
and this toy starts going off by itself, again nobody near it
Coco.jpg