Spirit Guides....

Can they be a person?
It's important to remember that everyone has their own beliefs on how things work. I do believe we have guides on the other side, but no one has absolute knowledge. So, take what you think is true from what you find on the forum. There are as many opinions on this topic as there are people. I had a picture come to mind in a meditation of what I was thinking was my guide, of course I don't know if it was real or my imagination. My gut tells me it was real though. I have no idea if he was a distant relative or was ever human. He looked like a normal man in his middle age.

I have been empathic all my life, my mother was and my sister is also as well as sensitive to what they call unseen things. I also have hyper sensitivity, my hearing is the worst. I hear everything.

I know my Grandparents pop in on me from time to time. Lately I've felt like a helping presence. Last night while discussing this topic on the forums, I thought I heard a female voice say "It's me." (EVP I guess) Then later while brushing my daughters hair she was pointing toward the ceiling and talking to someone

bear who for some reason, always stayed in the shadows...
Recently i have been getting flashes of my grandpop. Never had that happen in my life till recently. A long time ago vwhen i was a stupid teenage kid with the usual issues, i believe he came to me (swiftly) and gave me a Literal kick in the rear. My bed lifted off the frame. That's how hard i was kicked back into normal reason lol. Lately with many things going on, perhaps he came to steer me in right directions? I feel he could act as my rudder during the turbulent times.

Recently i have been getting flashes of my grandpop. Never had that happen in my life till recently. A long time ago vwhen i was a stupid teenage kid with the usual issues, i believe he came to me (swiftly) and gave me a Literal kick in the rear. My bed lifted off the frame. That's how hard i was kicked back into normal reason lol. Lately with many things going on, perhaps he came to steer me in right directions? I feel he could act as my rudder during the turbulent times.
Absolutely! From my experience..your guides are mostly deceased relatives. Your grandpa is a perfect example! My.. grandma came to me before in a reading. I was shocked.

Reactions: Selectric
Absolutely! From my experience..your guides are mostly deceased relatives. Your grandpa is a perfect example! My.. grandma came to me before in a reading. I was shocked.
So then my Grandparents could be my guides?
When I first moved to PA I would smell a strong oder of lilacs. My Grandma's favorite flower. A smell when none should be. Others have smelled this too.
Recently it's that smell and sauteed onions, my grandfather's favorite.
Again a smell that stands out and shouldn't be smelling. Always overwhelming smell too

Reactions: Selectric