Speech Reversal of Sophia .. Artificially Intelligent Robot

I was just alerted to the existence of Sophia.. Here is a short video I just produced pertaining to contemplating a deeper level of expressed consciousness from an audio recording of Sophia's A.I. vocal output !

i enjoyed this

Yes Lynne, actually and then some I do.. in fact, since about 1998 I began branching out with my audio-psychic experimentation and achievement... If you look at the signal tower on the main page of my website, and then listen to this tiny bit of what I am really going for, you might just be impressed with what is wanting to be known... here is that page :

Brian A. Jones Audio-psychic medium

more specifically, this exhibit is from just one of countless slides that I have put under the audio-microscope since 1997 :

http://www.audiomedium.com/files/signal_tower_intro.mp3

I just realized..I do sound pretty tense relaying that exhibit.... this has all been a bit of a mighty challenge for over two decades... I do believe things are finally unfolding now to where I can afford to lighten up... I sure will do my best on this point going forward ( maybe backwards at the same time as well ) you lighten up too folks...

Reactions: Lynne
Thanks for sharing. Brian do you do other research besides the backward speech expiroments ?

Hi Lynne, I meant to reply to you directly... I did reply to your question here a few days ago, but I did it on the second page of this thread.. not sure if you were able to detect this reply.. not pushing you for a response.. just working to handle overlooked details in my life !

Hi Brian. I am going to move your thread into the Paranormal experiences area for better access and viewing. Just an FYI for ya.

Thank you Debi ! ... I will make a note of it.. I am going to brush the dust off the signal tower in the next few days..and share a few messages that come from ??? pretty soon ... ~!!~

Attachments

• Signal Tower.JPG
    Signal Tower.JPG
    739.7 KB · Views: 139
Thankyou for pointing out Sophia! I went and watched a lot of videos of her and she's certainly become more advanced over time.
I note that Sophia is quite the significant name and I wonder if...
The expression of oneness would be appropriate.
Edit: This is new and a gem

Last edited:
I just watched another recent video and she has fifteen bodies all linked to her central AI. So they really do speak as one!

Reactions: Charleh
Benway... I saw your posts yesterday.. been ultra preoccupied.. I wanted to let you know that I do appreciate your input..I will check the video that you've posted here and offer some feedback asap ~ Brian

I was just alerted to the existence of Sophia.. Here is a short video I just produced pertaining to contemplating a deeper level of expressed consciousness from an audio recording of Sophia's A.I. vocal output !

do you believe reverse speech is true? I am up in the air about it, Art said David oats was debunked I'm not really sure how he explained it but he did prove David Oats to be a fake.